Mega Racing Quiz

Hesi

10 hours ago, VC! said:

Well one of them is Stellar Pauline

9 hours ago, VvD said:

and Bella Nipotino - 2nd in a couple of rich Inglis races

Yep - well done.

Still need #1.

Another clue. Raced in 3 Oaks, and ran top 4 twice.

Edited by mardigras

8 hours ago, ngakonui grass said:

Irish jockeys with same surname have ridden the winner of a major Irish race.I'm picking the St Leger or the Derby.

That will do NG well done!👍Irish jumps  jockeys to be exact.I was checking the National Hunt premiership the other day and come across these Irish jump jockeys currently  riding this season. Can't remember if JD rode over sticks, but  like for like jumps riders if he did. If just any jockey, you could also add O'Sullivan and Landers to that list!😁.

Who knew?

Edited by Midnight Caller

26 minutes ago, Midnight Caller said:

That will do NG well done!👍Irish jumps  jockeys to be exact.I was checking the National Hunt premiership the other day and come across these Irish jump jockeys currently  riding this season. Can't remember if JD rode over sticks, but  like for like jumps riders if he did. If just any jockey, you could also add O'Sullivan and Landers to that list!😁.

Who new?

Don't think John Hayes rode over sticks but he gave plenty of advice to those who rode CLEAN CUT .John rode him on the flat for many wins and when he started jumping ,Hayes gave so much advice it prompted the rider(Fitzgerald not sure)to  ask''why don't you ride him yourself''.as reported in the Waikato Times after he won  the Waikato Hurdles.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ngakonui grass said:

Don't think John Hayes rode over sticks but he gave plenty of advice to those who rode CLEAN CUT .John rode him on the flat for many wins and when he started jumping ,Hayes gave so much advice it prompted the rider(Fitzgerald not sure)to  ask''why don't you ride him yourself''.as reported in the Waikato Times after he won  the Waikato Hurdles.

Vaguely remember him riding in a highweight,which made me think he had at least one spin or jumps trial over the the sticks to qualify.Anyway ,I did have a laugh when I saw the Irish jocks!

One a bit easier and closer 

What are the  connections and who is the odd one  out?

C Waller, S Laxon, P Busuttin, A Jones, B Smith

Edited by Midnight Caller