Winter/Spring Super Comp options

PWJ

Super Comp Options for the rest of 2020  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Super Comp Options for the rest of 2020

• A - (see below) Short National Champs followed by long Draft Comp
    • B - (see below) Long National Champs.

This poll is closed to new votes

At the conclusion of the Autumn (haha) Super Comp my plan is to run a National Championship Super Comp for Provincial Teams (Blues, Hurricanes, Ferdies, etc). I am tossing up between two options.

a) An 8 team short Winter National Championship run in a league style with just 7 rounds [Jul 4- Aug 1] and no finals. League points decides the winner after 7 rounds. This will see (hopefully) many teams still in with a chance of winning it on the final round. This will then be followed by the full Spring Draft Comp running through until November/December (14 rounds, semis, GF)

b) An 8 team Winter/Spring National Championship with 14 Rounds (starting Jul 4) and then a 4 week Finals Series involving the top 5 or 6 teams which will run all the way to November.

So it's either one big National Champs or a short National Champs followed by a Spring draft comp. 

• PWJ pinned this topic
17 minutes ago, PWJ said:

The Chiefs - Stevie N, Gee, Jack, Ian & Punter Pete - are the reigning Champs BTW after beating The Hurricanes earlier this year

The reigning champs after beating the Hurricanes 👍

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Hesi said:

Great news Robert, there was quite a bit of concern for you.  Even that lovable scoundrel Rees was worried:classic_smile:

Thanks Alan.

I'm sure I saw Rees in the control room while I had two brain MRI scans, trying to find out how the winners can regularly pop out, as soon as he fields are released, for the competitions.!!!!!

Robert.

• Haha 2

• PWJ unpinned this topic