The Race Place

Tour de France comp open now

PWJ

The amazing Tour de France kicks off Saturday evening and like every year I set up a comp on Superbru open to all my friends on here. So ENTER TODAY !

You can find my pool here:

https://www.superbru.com/tourdefrance/pool.php?p=12360178

or by downloading the Superbru app and searching for the pool with code:

beepvans

Hope plenty of you guys and gals who enjoy watching the Tour can join me and add a bit of interest to your viewing. Personally I watch mainly for the scenery 😅

• Like 2

• PWJ pinned this topic

Damn, just picked up this thread, so guess I am too late now to join. I follow all the cycling races, especially any that have kiwis racing.

We got rid of most of Sky TV a few months back so restricted now to watching short highlight clips on YouTube and GCN website.

No Kiwis in this years race, and after the crashes in the early stages I think my picks are already out of contention.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gordy said:

Damn, just picked up this thread, so guess I am too late now to join. I follow all the cycling races, especially any that have kiwis racing.

We got rid of most of Sky TV a few months back so restricted now to watching short highlight clips on YouTube and GCN website.

No Kiwis in this years race, and after the crashes in the early stages I think my picks are already out of contention.

Gordy, I think you can still join our league. You will just have somewhat of a handicap !

There's only VS and someone called "Romantic Miss" (not sure who that is) playing so please join us

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gordy said:

There you go Gordy, I've joined with you so we can see how we go 🙂  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, von Smallhaussen said:

I am waiting for the 'fireworks' to start because there have been a number of riders that I expect to be competitive 'hiding' so far - probably knowing that the first week can be caos.

Yeah okay ...  🙃  .. you know that this doesn't last till November right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, von Smallhaussen said:

I am waiting for the 'fireworks' to start because there have been a number of riders that I expect to be competitive 'hiding' so far - probably knowing that the first week can be caos.

Marc Hirschi being one of them I reckon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • PWJ unpinned this topic
15 hours ago, Dancing Show said:

I'm just in an Autopool called the Sweet Bears and New Zealand of course 🙂   My women's football so far is a disaster but at least now I know how bad some teams are - maybe their top players just didn't bother travelling to Tokyo - so easier for next round 🙂  

The USA women's result was a huge shock. The mens tournament is really just a world under-23 comp

12 hours ago, Globederby19 said:

The football is a joke. I watched some of the NZ womans teams game. A few nice skillful players on  ( our side)but it's like watching junior 9th grade on a Saturday.(Our side) that is. . F---ng woeful, and embarrassing at times.

I will frank that comment by stating it doesn't come from a position of ignorance, as I played Rep football for Wellington for many years ,and a Miramar Rangers stalwart.