The Race Place

2021 coming to an end...........thank god

ngakonui grass

Sick of  CODID & LOCKDOWNS

Sick of seeing TONI STREET fronting sports shows

Sick of ADELE being touted as the greatest ever

Sick of TV1 & TV3 having 1 hour news shows to tell us nothin when ABC NEWS can do it in 30 minutes or less

sick of STEPEN COLBERT using his show to push the DEMOCRAT PARTY agenda

Sick of FOX NEWS  doing the same with the  REPUBLICAN PARTY.What ever happened to FAIR & BALANCED

Sick of socalled sports CELEBRITIES complaining how hard it is to be away from family but then holidaying at their beach house on returning.The HOMELESS  &HUNGRY  thank u.

Sick of  NZ  POLITICIANS  defending the undefendable

Sick of JACINDAs  frowny face and the swishing of the hair

Sick of  JUDITHS smirk

sick of  COMPETITIVE COOKING SHOWS

Sick of MATCH MAKING  tv garbage

sick of TV shows being promoted as most  DANGEROUS,TERRIFYING,STRONGEST FASTED ,etc

Sick of TVNZ crap like "HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION" The answer is a big fat f......g NO

Sick of JOE BIDEN defending the AFGHAN WITHDRAWL

finally

Sick of SLOW HORSES  and my inability to remove  my own personal  PREJUDICES away from my selections.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ngakonui grass said:

Sick of  CODID & LOCKDOWNS

Sick of seeing TONI STREET fronting sports shows

Sick of ADELE being touted as the greatest ever

Sick of TV1 & TV3 having 1 hour news shows to tell us nothin when ABC NEWS can do it in 30 minutes or less

sick of STEPEN COLBERT using his show to push the DEMOCRAT PARTY agenda

Sick of FOX NEWS  doing the same with the  REPUBLICAN PARTY.What ever happened to FAIR & BALANCED

Sick of socalled sports CELEBRITIES complaining how hard it is to be away from family but then holidaying at their beach house on returning.The HOMELESS  &HUNGRY  thank u.

Sick of  NZ  POLITICIANS  defending the undefendable

Sick of JACINDAs  frowny face and the swishing of the hair

Sick of  JUDITHS smirk

sick of  COMPETITIVE COOKING SHOWS

Sick of MATCH MAKING  tv garbage

sick of TV shows being promoted as most  DANGEROUS,TERRIFYING,STRONGEST FASTED ,etc

Sick of TVNZ crap like "HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION" The answer is a big fat f......g NO

Sick of JOE BIDEN defending the AFGHAN WITHDRAWL

finally

Sick of SLOW HORSES  and my inability to remove  my own personal  PREJUDICES away from my selections.

Other than that NG, everything else is hunky dory?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

And Bevan Sweeney saying, first 4 players, if you are going to play into this market etc etc No more please

Owners and commentators who think just because they pay the bills, it is okay to pronounce the English language the way they choose.

So many scratchings in NZ racing, if they don't intend to start, don't nominate and muck the clubs and punters around.  2 fields at Taupo today halved, 6 and 5 runners.  If they can only get 5 runners, then don't run the race

Shane Warne near a microphone

Covid - PASS

Politics - PASS

The pathetic quality of NZ newspapers, that some are now asking for a subscription online to read

• Like 2

On 12/30/2021 at 9:26 AM, ngakonui grass said:

Thats what has buggered up  my  life........slow racehorses and fast women

Edited by RaceChat
  • Like 1