Someones mates are having a happy new year

RaceChat

Stats/public info on this 1.

Nice trial win 1 Dec 2021

Then

Stable change on 27 Dec 2021 to Woodend Beach 

Ownership change on 29 Dec 2021 to KTO Trust, M Schinkel

It won nicely today infront.

TAB Form Guide says Watch Betting (as per screen shot).

Maybe someone or 2 was given the tip this horse is a good chance to win 1st up.

2010419624_ScreenShot2022-01-01at1_23_18PM.thumb.png.77e34f7e8d567196444de56d683c04cf.png

2 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Stats/public info on this 1.

Nice trial win 1 Dec 2021

Then

Stable change on 27 Dec 2021 to Woodend Beach 

Ownership change on 29 Dec 2021 to KTO Trust, M Schinkel

It won nicely today infront.

TAB Form Guide says Watch Betting (as per screen shot).

Maybe someone or 2 was given the tip this horse is a good chance to win 1st up.

2010419624_ScreenShot2022-01-01at1_23_18PM.thumb.png.77e34f7e8d567196444de56d683c04cf.png

Totally agree that some people knew ....but it should never have been  at 7s and should always have been the  fav....who is doing trading at the  TAB today?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, RaceChat said:

Someones mates are having a happy new year.....Something doesnt pass the sniff test on this.

Opens at $7s.....way to  long , then drops straight to  $2

Seems a bit suspect to  me

bet.JPG

Was at $4.20 last night and $3.60 this morning at about 9am (both final field odds).

Didn't plummet straight from 7s into 2.10 in one hit, depsite what the TAB graphics read. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So here's the deal. A horse from Woodend Beach trainer debut's- get onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .

Now if the other talk is correct then my multi with Franco Hoffman {10's and 3's} is looking good despite it drawing 8. Mind you Sarah's driving it so that's a big assist in a junior drivers derby

Edited by Addington
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, RaceChat said:

Totally agree that some people knew ....but it should never have been  at 7s and should always have been the  fav....who is doing trading at the  TAB today?

Agree re 7's is a bit high for a good draw & trial win & field didn't look like much. 

Dunno, but they got that Bettors Twist fav wrong too yesterday. 

Oh maybe an opportunity to make money. 

Selections Comp day tomorrow.

Spongebob Squarepants Nickelodeon GIF

57 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

The trainer has 2 wins today so far. This one is another market mover same trainer, does that mean get on it to? From $17 into $11. Would of thought the fav Republican Party or 2nd fav Show Me Heaven be hard to bet. Will watch this race with interest. 

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 2.28.11 PM.png

Doesn't make sense up against Republican Party

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Addington said:

Is it  coincidence that K Newman after his 1st day, lets be charitable ,mistake at Wesport has now decided to put his horses into the race at some point.

I thought he was quite aggressive before Box Day. One drive doesn't make him a bad driver, he is getting opportunities which is good for a junior. Live and learn, I suppose.

Whereas, consistency from the stipes is an issue and I can't blame Korbyn for that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Addington said:

I have just witnessed the most passive  junior drivers race I have ever witnessed. 

No.moves early on or until winner took off at 800.

Missed that race. Had a lil nap after NYs Eve stay up.

Tired Dog Days GIF

39 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

juniors 

Just checked out Jnr Premership Challenge TAB potential winner & ya girl S O'Reily is hot fav to take it out. Followed by Lightnings head turning & wriggle duo Newman & Hope.

4 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I thought he was quite aggressive before Box Day.

That was what I had impression too.

4 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

One drive doesn't make him a bad driver, he is getting opportunities which is good for a junior. Live and learn, I suppose.

Whereas, consistency from the stipes is an issue and I can't blame Korbyn for that.

Agree & fair dinkum.

Catch ya's tomorrow for selections comp.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Just checked out Jnr Premership Challenge TAB potential winner & ya girl S O'Reily is hot fav to take it out. Followed by Lightnings head turning & wriggle duo Newman & Hope.

She is very short at 1.35. Gee Whiz, I doubt she has ever driven a 1.35 shot!

I thought the value was the new boy on the block, Carter Dalgety. I chucked a lazy Kango 20 on him at 9s. His UDR is excellent so far so if he keeps up the number of drives he might be a chance to topple golden girl.

Seems the Punters were on 'song' today , which is nice.

If you skip the Junior drivers race (won by Mr Newman),  and the trot (won by Gavin Smith) on 'Muscle Bank' , both drivers being 'well over' last Sundays Westport losing exploits, and winning at 12-1 today with those 2 drives anyway.

The 8 x Favourites were home first in the other 8 races.

Winning Prices were 2.50, 1.60, 3.00, 1.80, 1.40, 1.20, 2.10, 1.50    ....... so No 'Kango''s were getting up today.

All the roughies Might be running at North Island then tomorrow for the Harness comp ?  Few more average drivers ? lol...... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lightning Blue said:

at North Island then tomorrow for the Harness comp ?   drivers ? 

Think will try a strategy of going for the lite weight drivers e.g. Abernethy bros or A Harrison & then make my other selection based of whom I like & see how far that strategy goes. Notice the bros regularly do well on the grass. So lets see how they go + Harrison today. 

3 hours ago, karrotsishere said:

Think will try a strategy of going for the lite weight drivers e.g. Abernethy bros or A Harrison & then make my other selection based of whom I like & see how far that strategy goes. Notice the bros regularly do well on the grass. So lets see how they go + Harrison today. 

Bam just like that my lite-weight driver in A Harrison comes thru at $50.70 buckaroos R4. $507 yippy to help with comp.

Wish had of actually put $10 on.

Friggen bout time, after in 1st, 2 comp races prior both liteweight picks while in trail broke.

Edited by karrotsishere

23 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Bam just like that my lite-weight driver in A Harrison comes thru at $50.70 buckaroos R4. $507 yippy to help with comp.

Wish had of actually put $10 on.

Friggen bout time, after in 1st, 2 comp races prior both liteweight picks while in trail broke.

Great picking Karrots ! The young lady you have stuck by the whole time is doing so well. and you get the rewards $500 for your team . 

PJ who came in late today for your SR team will be wishing he didn't in the end?  He's been GAZZACed out of the running altogeather by his Head to Head rival. 

Benjamin Butcher (I imagine he is a lightweight?) doing super well today as well , with 2 wins and a 2nd placing today for the strong Telfer stable. 

• Like 1