The Race Place

Rex(Sir Gallivant)

Hesi

Hello 

Dad is having surgery today.

Please let site and team members know, I would suggest that you look for a permanent replacement for him and his team to be fair to them. Dad apologises for inconvenience and he asked me to apologise to his team and the people concerned running the comp.

May I request you inform them for me please.

Dad also said he owes you money for last syndicate (may i get you to send an e-mail to ............ with bank a/c number so i can pay it for him)

Thanks for your help 

Daniel.

I think Pete is already filling in?

I will leave it over to you PJ to inform Rex's team etc etc

Daniel, pass on my best wishes to Rex, he has been a valued member of this site since it started.  He is always welcome to visit and post

Thanks Alan

Yes I am.

Give Dad our best wishes for the surgery and thanks for keeping us informed Daniel

On 4/26/2023 at 10:00 AM, PWJ said:

Give Dad our best wishes for the surgery and thanks for keeping us informed Daniel

Hi Sir,

Dad got through surgery, and has done well he is coming home thursday for the weekend.

He asked me to ask you that he will be in future tournaments but sadly will have to givaway captaincy.

Thank Pete for him and please pass on to everyone his recovery is going good.

Thanks Daniel. 

On 4/26/2023 at 9:20 AM, Hesi said:

I think Pete is already filling in?

I will leave it over to you PJ to inform Rex's team etc etc

Daniel, pass on my best wishes to Rex, he has been a valued member of this site since it started.  He is always welcome to visit and post

Thanks Alan

Thanks Alan, he is definitely on the mend and is looking forward to coming home.🙂

• Like 4

Hi Rex

Great to know you have gallivanted your way out of hostipal, mate. You have lots of friends here at TRP and we are all thrilled to know you are recovering well and planning a return to comps. Try and follow the instructions of your nursing team, especially Nurse Gladys Emmanuelle when she's feelin' a bit raunchy.

Take care, Sir G

MM

😧

• Like 3

On 5/3/2023 at 11:09 AM, Dancing Show said:

That's wonderful news!  🤗 .. worth putting a dancing show on for  💃 🤸‍♀️💃  Looking forward to seeing you back on these here threads soon Rex.    Cheers Daniel 🙂    

Hey Magical Maria ...isn't it Sexy Rex😄

Great to here you are back up and running Rex...you get my heart rate up now and then mate, You do a top Job Daniel☺️

• Like 3

HELLO,

I AM BACK!!!!!

Good Morning,

Thankyou to you all for all your kind wishes and thoughts, I am on the road to recovery, after a small blip which meant last thursday became Tuesday this week for getting home. 

Currently sitting in a nice warm bed contemplating the life and my next surgery...ugh!!! Not for awhile though.

Be good be safe everyone and once again thankyou for your words of encouragement.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 9:21 AM, Sir Gallivant said:

HELLO,

I AM BACK!!!!!

Good Morning,

Thankyou to you all for all your kind wishes and thoughts, I am on the road to recovery, after a small blip which meant last thursday became Tuesday this week for getting home. 

Currently sitting in a nice warm bed contemplating the life and my next surgery...ugh!!! Not for awhile though.

Be good be safe everyone and once again thankyou for your words of encouragement.

Thoughts with you from me Sarah and the kids

On 5/11/2023 at 9:21 AM, Sir Gallivant said:

HELLO,

I AM BACK!!!!!

Good Morning,

Hopefully your feeling more like your old self Rex. Hopefully you have some gold to come for the PC.