The Race Place

NRL 2023 Comp Round 26

Hesi

$20 NRL bet this week to anyone who correctly picks 8 correct results.  Draws included, but it is after 80 min, no extra time.  If you are good enough to pick a draw after 80 minutes, then it becomes too much luck with golden point, so should be rewarded.  Jackpots each week by $20.  Please note prize shared in the unlikely event more than one picks correctly

2.  Richie will put up a $10 multi bet on the NRL the following week to the person picking the most correct results, shared if more than one.  Can only be claimed if no one hits my jackpot

image.thumb.png.3334662556df4c74c7b0ff1d4d0c0de2.png

9 hours ago, Hesi said:

Hey Hesi I'll have a little go on tonight's game. $40 on Stephen Crichton anytime try scorer.  On at 1.72 And a $20 same game multi with Stephen Crichton and Brian To'o both anytime try scorer.  On at 2.80

Well that was abit shit. Panthers never in it.

6 hours ago, Mardy said:

Well that was abit shit. Panthers never in it.

Was going to post that Penrith and Brisbane, head and shoulders above the rest, glad I didn't lol

Shows how hard and even the NRL is, even potential legends like Cleary and Mitchell, made to look ordinary.

Makes you sort of glad Steve Hansen is giving the Aussies at hand in rugby.  The more teams there are up to standard, the better it is for world rugby

Hey Hesi,looks like my calculations were a little bit wrong as i have $38 left to spend rather than $40. I'll throw the money on these two Raiders for tonight for anytime try scorer. Will go $20 on Matt Timoko and $18 on Jack Wighton. Hopefully they can add to what i got back from CNK last night,cheers.

With 2 games to go and nobody has all correct so fighting for $10 bet.Still a bit in my kitty so all that win will get $10 bet each

5 wins - Zabeel,  Richie,  Craigos,  Tonkatime,  Rusty,  Hesi,  Globederby 

4 wins- Mardy,  Black Caviar,  Maximus 

3 wins-  Godzstar 

One game to go

6 wins - Zabeel,  Richie,  Craigos,  Tonkatime,  Rusty, Globederby 

5 wins - Mardy, Hesi

4 wins - Black Caviar,  Maximus 

3 wins - Godzstar 

The top 6 have the following 

Sharks - Zabeel,  Craigos,  Tonkatime 

Knights-  Richie, Rusty, Globederby 

Very good last 50mins from the Knights to get into the finals.

We have 3 that only got the 1 game wrong and they each get a $10 nrl bet next week.

Rusty and Globederby can you please have bets sorted by Thursday night as could potentially be offline for few days from Friday morning

7 wins - Richie, Rusty, Globederby 

6 wins - Zabeel,  Mardy, Craigos,  Tonkatime,  Hesi

5 wins - Black Caviar,  Maximus 

3 wins - Godzstar