The Race Place

NPC Spring Super Comp - GRAND FINAL DAY - Sat Nov 11

PWJ

PJ's Picks for the GF

Good luck BS but you may not need much.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light the myopic rodent....

1. 5-14

2. 5-11

3. 4-13

4. 1-3

5. 1-11 BB

6. 6-10

7. 7-8

8. 1-6

9. 4-11

10. 9-10 BB

Go my fellow Ferdies !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Race 1 extrapolations:

Chiefs go ahead with Challa or Not Guilty, go two ahead with Imwonderfultonight and go 3-zip clear with On The Bubbles while Lincoln's Kruz helps

Highlanders go ahead with My World, Beebeep, Shezzacatch or Raffle and go 3-zip clear with Maria Farina

Magpies go ahead with Not Guilty and go 4-1 ahead with Imwonderfultonight while Maria Farina helps

Blues go ahead with Dancarina and go two ahead with Beebeep

Race 1 extrapolations:

Chiefs go ahead with Challa or Not Guilty, go two ahead with Imwonderfultonight and go 3-zip clear with On The Bubbles while Lincoln's Kruz helps

Highlanders go ahead with My World, Beebeep, Shezzacatch or Raffle and go 3-zip clear with Maria Farina

Magpies go ahead with Not Guilty and go 4-1 ahead with Imwonderfultonight while Maria Farina helps

Blues go ahead with Dancarina and go two ahead with Beebeep

Kauri Kats go ahead with Not Guilty, Beebeep or Lincoln's Kruz and go two ahead with On The Bubbles

Swamp Foxes go ahead with Maria Farina (haha) and go 4-zip clear with Imwonderfultonight

Ferdies go ahead with Challa or Spartan, go two ahead with Not Guilty and go 3-zip clear with Imwonderfultonight

Turbos go ahead with Lincoln's Kruz or On The Bubbles and go 5-zip clear with Maria Farina (!!)

• PWJ unpinned this topic