The Race Place

Theme drop down box

curious

You're entitled to your opinion. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you'll see theme.

Please try to keep things in perspective. This was not something we chose to do.

And I know you love flipping between the three sites but all of us outlay money to keep them going.

Ok I'll try again. Right at the very bottom of the page there is something that says...

'Powered by Invision Community'

Just above that on the left is Theme with a small downward arrow next to it.

Click on the arrow.

In any case, if you refresh your browser you'll now find the Invision Default theme has reverted.

If you object to that there is nothing more I can do.

22 minutes ago, pete said:

Ok I'll try again. Right at the very bottom of the page there is something that says...

'Powered by Invision Community'

Just above that on the left is Theme with a small downward arrow next to it.

Click on the arrow.

In any case, if you refresh your browser you'll now find the Invision Default theme has reverted.

If you object to that there is nothing more I can do.

Nope. Refreshed. Same. And yes I have the Invision Focus there as above but nothing saying 'Powered by Invision Community' and no downward arrow anywhere I can see.

1 hour ago, Say No More said:

While it looks a little bit different I'm picking it will take a very short while to adapt, and when I weigh up any inconvenience (very minor) against what I pay for the privilege of having this site available to me, it feels like a pretty fair equation.

Didn't realise you cared John:classic_smile: