The Race Place

Craig's Music faves

craigos1

2 hours ago, barryb said:

Craig I have one for you mate.

Was in the car today driving along singing Raputin by Boney M, shit its a great song.

No idea how you put up music videos so can you upload it for me please.

I can't believe you like that song Barry.

I thought anything prior to 2010 you thought was old shite!

You're right though great song.

Saw them @ Carisbrooke after an Otago game..................He still had all the moves too.

On 2/17/2021 at 7:59 PM, barryb said:

Super Hesi, love that song.

would love to know the real story of Rasputin, fascinating.

From memory ...a psycho religious kook with captivating eyes (and body?) who won over Alexandra, wife of Tsar Nicholas 2. Who can blame her, prob bored shitless among all the nonsense of court life in Russia circa 1910. Her son and heir, Alexei was a haemophiliac so, likely to bleed to death from a mere cut and Rasputin 'cured' him....or at least kept him alive, with no doubt a occasional payoff or three from Mummy.

Trouble was, the peasants were revolting and when Rasputin got fingered for despatch on account of his influece over the Tsar and family,they poisoned him, knifed him, shot him, threw him in the river and drowned him...

official cause of death was none of the above...asphyxiation, apparently, But there you go!

As for Boney M - bloody brilliant ..Maxi always had a hankering for the long-haired gorgeous one!

MM

Edited by Maximus
  • Like 1