The Race Place

Craig's Music faves

craigos1

19 hours ago, craigos1 said:

Max has fond memories of growing with Brit Tv shows that featured the likes of Nana Mouskouri and Demis Roussos...My Friend The Wind, Ever and Ever.. etc etc...what a voice! Glad to see this even though its 13yrs old ...he aged well! Cheers Craigos, you and the brown fox and I should have a ;get-together' one weekend and talk about the great music and musicians of our yoof!

MM

Edited by Maximus

1 hour ago, Maximus said:

Max has fond memories of growing with Brit Tv shows that featured the likes of Nana Mouskouri and Demis Roussos...My Friend The Wind, Ever and Ever.. etc etc...what a voice! Glad to see this even though its 13yrs old ...he aged well! Cheers Craigos, you and the brown fox and I should have a ;get-together' one weekend and talk about the great music and musicians of our yoof!

MM

You're really dredging it up now Maxi

2 hours ago, Maximus said:

MM

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

i think that GIF is quite offensive...ewwwwww... enough to make a Mustelid vomit.
Best I go and get my 'Demis Roussos' Greatest Kaftans' album out to settle the stomach ..oh, and watch his session with my  old mate Basil Brush again

Timelss. RIP Demis. (They'll never kill Basil. Boom! Boom!)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Maximus said:

i think that GIF is quite offensive...ewwwwww... enough to make a Mustelid vomit.
Best I go and get my 'Demis Roussos' Greatest Kaftans' album out to settle the stomach ..oh, and watch his session with my  old mate Basil Brush again

Timelss. RIP Demis. (They'll never kill Basil. Boom! Boom!)

Desk Weasel GIF

Here's something cute to make up for it.

• Like 1