The Race Place

Spring Super Draft Comp Round 10 - Sat Oct 12 - entries here

PWJ

8 minutes ago, Say No More said:

Yes they're all over the place.  Panic setting in!?  

Rob's latest post throwing in a few egs (another animal reference or just in honour of International Egg day yesterday?) and Weasel accounting for nearly 25% of all posts on this thread.  Ironic given his views when he first entered these comps 😊

Yep, clearly rattled SNM... but where's yer compassion for the poor Robmeister, his arm bitten awf by a feral mastiff...The Mustelid is investigating this suspicious canine behaviour...the beast is probably owned by one of them Dynamiters ....in the meantime we'll just have to cop the verbal abuse...and quietly take Rob's BB on Soda in the first Comp race.

MM

Edited by Maximus
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Rob's BB NZ is Comp  race 1 #8,12

Rob's BB in Oz is Comp race 10, #4,8

I have spent ten minutes trying to decipher Rob's "correction" and can't - it simply contradicts itself. 

Max has defined his best bets (thanks) but I'm afraid the other picks will have to stand. Sorry about the doggy attack !

1 minute ago, PWJ said:

I have spent ten minutes trying to decipher Rob's "correction" and can't - it simply contradicts itself. 

Max has defined his best bets (thanks) but I'm afraid the other picks will have to stand. Sorry about the doggy attack !

absolutely right, PJ ...

• PWJ unpinned this topic
  • PWJ unfeatured this topic