The Race Place

Pick 6 winners for $600, free to enter

Mike

3 hours ago, karrotsishere said:

Once back in another hempishere, most likely won’t be posting much anyway. Prob won’t get to go to winners circle with Sweetie as won’t be around. Arggh after all this time waiting!

Karrots..if Sweetie exceeds expectations,& warrants the cost of Airfare,you could perhaps import her to Ross Wolfenden's Stable,& help him climb upwards to 8000 Winning Drives.

Plus,keep a Kiwi Connection in the processs.

Safe Travels.🥰

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, richie said:

Actually just had a look and think 13 got the Northern Oaks and Derby winners,True Fantasy and Acuta

That takes it down to the BIG Quaddie for these folk then. 

SUNDEE'S SON  looks a 'Leg-In ' for the Rowe Cup after dominating past 2 years. 

So have to see if Mark can take out the 3 Legs of The Race, AKLD Cup and NZ Cup then.

'Craigos' has BOLT FOR BRILLIANCE going in the Rowe Cup , so I'm cheering for him , and trainer /driver TonyH for the North Island to take the glory lol and 'Ice' a few players lol !!

On 3/27/2022 at 7:20 PM, richie said:

So "The Race" is on 14th April and by my reckoning we have 13 live covering 5 different horses 

Laver

Krug 

Self Assured

Bettor Twist 

South Coast Arden

Thanks Richie!

Hot favourites: My wife, Josias, Gordy

Edited by Mike

• 2 weeks later...

So I believe there are 9 live with starters in The Race covering 3 horses,apologise if I have missed anybody out.Good luck on Thursday night team.

SELF ASSURED

Double R

Mike's wife

Josias

Just Plodded

KRUG

Happy

Richie

Gazza

Wrinkles

SOUTH COAST ARDEN

Gordy

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2022 at 8:10 AM, Double R said:

Northern Oaks: True Fantasy.

Northern Derby: Akuta.

The Race:           Self Assured.

Auckland Cup:   Self Assured.

Rowe Cup:         Bolt For Brilliance.

N.Z. Cup:           Self Assured.

Thanks.

Robert.

Aw crap

Mike

21 hours ago, Mike said:

Aw crap

Mike

Hi Mike.

You are safe with the money, as you will see below, I wrote this on the day I entered the competition in January.

Thank you for your kind gesture, and know if I happened to fluke winning, that would be enough in itself, and wouldn't want the money.

Cheers.

Robert.

On 5/28/2022 at 10:42 AM, Mike said:
  On 1/6/2022 at 5:10 AM, Double R said:

Northern Oaks: True Fantasy.

Northern Derby: Akuta.

The Race:           Self Assured.

Auckland Cup:   Self Assured.

Rowe Cup:         Bolt For Brilliance.

N.Z. Cup:           Self Assured.

Thanks.

Robert.

Great picking Robert ! No doubt Self Assured a Huge chance of getting a second NZ Cup win this year . A Copy That blip last year may be the only thing that stopped him getting three NZ Cups.

And how about Bolt For Brilliance ??? hope you were there to witness that huge performance Friday in the Rowe Cup. Tony and Suzanne 2 of the most amazing people I ever met in harness racing too, always nice to everyone. What a fantastic result. And Bolt nearly broke the 4 minute barrier too . 4.01 incredible going for a trotter over 3200m. 

3 minutes ago, Lightning Blue said:

ncredible going for a trotter over 3200m. 

Not bad,  but a lot slower than Sundees Son in the Dominion. Surprised he sat parked on Sundees Son outside a horse of BFB,s ability.  Obviously thought he was cherry ripe. I hope we can get MM back to full health this year after his respiratory problems and give them a run over the short distances.  

• Like 1

On 5/29/2022 at 5:00 PM, Globederby19 said:

Not bad,  but a lot slower than Sundees Son in the Dominion. Surprised he sat parked on Sundees Son outside a horse of BFB,s ability.  Obviously thought he was cherry ripe. I hope we can get MM back to full health this year after his respiratory problems and give them a run over the short distances.  

The big bad boy BBB Majestic Man fully deserves a big plum so hope he is back to fine health. 2nd in the last 2 Interdominion Finals means he is quite good over distance too.... so look out BB (bolt) and SS (sundee) when MM is back on track .

Hey when the DD Double Delight joins the Big guns , it's gunna be a bit of BB, DD, SS, MM action lol.....

On 5/29/2022 at 10:27 AM, Double R said:

Hi Mike.

You are safe with the money, as you will see below, I wrote this on the day I entered the competition in January.

Thank you for your kind gesture, and know if I happened to fluke winning, that would be enough in itself, and wouldn't want the money.

Cheers.

Robert.

Cheers Robert, but we will sort something out for a Charity

Mike