The Race Place

read it and weep

Enteebee

WOW! Thanks for sharing! 

Took a quick skim read thru. There's quite a bit there. 

That bit about the Aussie dude was a KING Pin Drug Dealer the whole time! Yikes. 2017. Never heard about that, but was the year prior I started following.

That NZ vet thing, from Woodlands stud. Didn't realise that, nor think about that. Now it has come to attention does seem like a conflict of interest. 

Interesting read on Ireland & the cover ups. 

And the easy to access drug from India. Oh my. 

And of course throw in the USA NY thing too. 

Profit gets a good wrap. Detective Profit.

Jada Pinkett Smith Interest GIF by Red Table Talk

1 hour ago, Enteebee said:

make the twat on the other site choke on his own words

Obviously you on a Vendetta against people you don;t like,  with rubbish like these words.

Team Williamsons would be all embarassed i'm sure to see owners taking unjustified stabs at leading stables , and NZ harness racing suffers because of it.

Not sure why you and Happy are dragging harness racing in NZ down so low . Don't fall for it Karrots !!!  . Rivalry can make people say horrid jealous things.

The RIU has taken actions against Alford and Jones at times . but all this stuff you guys are dishing out is just WRONG.

There are a lot of horses at that location. Some like Spellbound and I'm Off N Gone are doing Better elsewhere. 

You  (happy, rusty) are truly being UNKIND to some of Nz best horsepeople  . Jacinda won't be happy !!!! lol.........

• Confused 1

What an attitude - the cheating starts in Australia and they are the main suppliers of the ones here - they will go down one day and you can read about it then

even talk in the FBI case that their supplier is in Australia.

There are many honest trainers who share our concerns and all are talking about it but they cant say anything in public because of the rules of the executive.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Enteebee said:

What an attitude - the cheating starts in Australia and they are the main suppliers of the ones here - they will go down one day and you can read about it then

even talk in the FBI case that their supplier is in Australia.

There are many honest trainers who share our concerns and all are talking about it but they cant say anything in public because of the rules of the executive.

You've got the attitude mate. you and Happy are accusing because of jealousy or just being rivals.

Why don't you list the Williamsons treatments for their horses ???? because you don't know.

Agreed !! Australia does have a poor record of cheats , esp gallops,  BUT they were caught and sentenced . If all these people in NZ you hate so much are guillty , they will be caught too ?? surely . Doesn't need you throwing mud , and turning people like newbie Karrots against the countries leading stable. !!!

I had to defend Allstars for a long time as well , but thankfully that subsided. What is wrong with you guys ? don't want opponents ? I could call anyone a cheat too.....

• Like 1

There are many honest trainers who share ourconcerns and all are talking about it but they cant say anything in public because of the rules of the executive.

I think that is a big concern as well Enteebee, although I can see how hard it would be to get a totally independent governance of Harness Racing in little ol’ NZ. Perhaps we should be engaging people completely outside the sport, and running this more business like, with no conflict of interest.

• Like 2

Guest Wilfred
33 minutes ago, Lightning Blue said:

Obviously you on a Vendetta against people you don;t like,  with rubbish like these words.

Team Williamsons would be all embarassed i'm sure to see owners taking unjustified stabs at leading stables , and NZ harness racing suffers because of it.

Not sure why you and Happy are dragging harness racing in NZ down so low . Don't fall for it Karrots !!!  . Rivalry can make people say horrid jealous things.

The RIU has taken actions against Alford and Jones at times . but all this stuff you guys are dishing out is just WRONG.

There are a lot of horses at that location. Some like Spellbound and I'm Off N Gone are doing Better elsewhere. 

You  (happy, rusty) are truly being UNKIND to some of Nz best horsepeople  . Jacinda won't be happy !!!! lol.........

Well said. It seems that some of those who are most pro harness, are just adding to the vendetta 

Guest Wilfred
5 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

If the gentleman on the other site ignores you so much, why don't you ignore him?

Sorry, meant to say, if he annoys you so much.

1 hour ago, karrotsishere said:

Profit gets a good wrap. Detective Profit.

This guy should be removed from harness racing Karrots !!!!!  . Don't believe a word he says.

I was asked to look at his ramblings and straight up he is calling CHRIS GARRARD in QLD a Crooked Eye , and crook ????

I nearly died. This man has done more for harness racing that you, I , or ENteebee or anyone could only dream of doing.  I trained a horse for him once and his son won on it , and he is one of the lovliest men I ever met in harness racing . Profit says a crook ????  aaaarggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

He has BELITTLED him in an insane rant (as per all those articles) He should be ignored and isolated from harness racing.

The whole lot was just a Slap in the face for harness racing which he has a Vendetta against (probably for having to leave Nz to hide in QLD) 

Please someone post something nice FFS.

37 minutes ago, Lightning Blue said:

and turning people like newbie Karrots against the countries leading stable. !!!

Get what you mean as now Im like not all Go Team Dunn anymore. In saying that in fairness to Enteebee it actually wasnt him. Hes just being the scape goat for some reason. And agree need to be careful with words and accusations. 

14 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

Sorry, meant to say, if he annoys you so much.

In fairness to Enteebee, he was actually dragged into it by the person from the other site. Poor old Enteebee said NOTHING, but an accusation about him I picked up on, so mentioned it & then tagged him in asking him an unrelated question re lawyer. Then upon Enteebees response to me same person from other site randomly goes & publically named him & then again launches another accusation. 

Enteebee obviously p..ved by this then launches in response. Now we have this tit for tat thing going.

1 minute ago, Lightning Blue said:

This guy should be removed from harness racing Karrots !!!!!  . Don't believe a word he says.

Please someone post something nice FFS.

Yea I get what you mean, was put off by things he wrote & nicknames he gave people. Hence said didnt like him writing rumours. This report ISNT written by him tho. 

Agree lets talk about something nice. Balance is key. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Enteebee obviously p..ved by this then launches in response. Now we have this tit for tat thing going.

I'll go away again - obviously LB is the Stipes mate Gammalite on that channel - it was only you pointing out his comment that even led me to say anything here.

They have been having a go through their lawyer mates and it gets annoying.

And sorry LB I started Griffins but not in it now so first Spicer and now Woodham cant touch me - so I am NOT an owner

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Enteebee said:

I'll go away again - obviously LB is the Stipes mate Gammalite on that channel - it was only you pointing out his comment that even led me to say anything here.

And sorry LB I started Griffins but not in it now so first Spicer and now Woodham cant touch me - so I am NOT an owner

Sorry feel like I kind of dragged you into this. BUT only as noticed someone elsewhere was accusing you of something. Hence reminded me of that lawyer thing & was curious so asked you. Neither me nor you started the thread on that Stellar horse. 

Remember folks this is a horse forum, where ALL topics the good bad & ugly should be able to be discussed within the digital rules. 

Many thanks for sharing article. Its interesting. Dont leave. Looks like it was written by author in Ireland. But not sure. 

Edited by karrotsishere

5 minutes ago, Enteebee said:

I do apologise then Enteebee. I thought you were a rival owner. Sundees Son performances  enough to drive most to emigrate lol.... he is pretty good. 

I was most annoyed at 'P.Profit' more than anything as Chris Garrard  (who he slandered so badly) has sponsored races all over Nz and Aus for decades  with Garrards Horse and Hound , and that guy puts his picture there and pretty much assassinates him.? sad beyond words . .... 😪 

I'm sick of harness racing being 'barbequed' so was a little distressed you are buying into it as well.... but if you're going that way, so be it. 

I have been at  4 leading Nz stables and 4 leading Aus ones and had a great old time . You don't 'slander' anyone or 'share secrets ' one to the other.

You just shut up and enjoy the racing !! EVERYONE is trying their darnest to WIN . Good luck to ALL I say !! (within the regulations) all the best.........

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Yes some good races we can chat about coming up.

sorry for being grumpy today Karrots. my Brain has cooked in 35 degree heat today  lol 😆, but thunderstorm here soon to cool it up !!

Hey does Olivia get the drive on Self Assured ?? looks like an ALLSTARS trifecta ????

1 Franco Indie X11111 Franco Indie   3 g R71 1 Ft Natalie Rasmussen Mark Purdon & Hayden Cullen  
2 Taipo 163053 Taipo   5 g R71 2 Ft Todd Mitchell Arna Donnelly  
3 Akuta 2111X1 Akuta   3 g R71 3 Ft Mark Purdon Mark Purdon & Hayden Cullen  
4 Franco Niven 468205 Franco Niven   6 g R74 4 Ft Peter Ferguson Robert & Jenna Dunn  
5 Steel The Show 234142 Steel The Show   5 g R78 5 Ft John Dunn Robert & Jenna Dunn  
6 Dance Time 066744 Dance Time   7 g R82 6 Ft Zachary Butcher Steve & Amanda Telfer  
7 B D Joe X11352 B D Joe   4 g R83 7 Ft Benjamin Butcher Steve & Amanda Telfer  
8 Self Assured 311221 Self Assured   6 g R120 8 Ft   Mark Purdon & Hayden Cullen
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Enteebee said:

so how can there be cheats as you are saying as the rib have world class testing . it just that top trainers are better than Joe average and buy best yearlings at the sales best feeders of horses have best drivers and sack shit horses

1 hour ago, Lightning Blue said:

you and Happy are accusing because of jealousy or just being rivals.

Jealously? Rivals? You have no idea what you are talking about. 

I have no connection to harness other than having been an avid follower for years but I talk to people who get a similar enjoyment from harness and I pale in comparison to what they think.

56 minutes ago, Lightning Blue said:

You just shut up and enjoy the racing !!

There will be a job for you when Woodham retires. You will fit it in nicely.

Oh, Did you read the article posted?

• Haha 1