The Race Place

Industrial disputes at Max Factory...

Maximus

3 hours ago, Maximus said:

There are no disputes within Factory premises   just peace  harmony and kumbaya all the way.

The probs are external PJ....Cindy has ruined the economy so weve been pedalling backwards all bloody year!

I expect a commando raid on your factory from Kelly's Heroes might stymie production somewhat or do you have Jen cooking up something down in the company lab ?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dancing Show said:

😄

Just as a random aside.. I first saw Kelly's Heroes at the Upper Hutt Cossie Club back in the 70's on a Sunday evening when they used to have movie nights. 

Ever go to any of those vS?

No - Sunday nights were early to bed - needed my beauty sleep 😁

Besides Friday was Cossie night 🍺

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dancing Show said:

😄

Just as a random aside.. I first saw Kelly's Heroes at the Upper Hutt Cossie Club back in the 70's on a Sunday evening when they used to have movie nights. 

Ever go to any of those vS?

closest Max can get is to say he saw Rocky Horror Picture Show at some small cinema Lower Hutt way ...what's that little place near Petone? Taita rings a bell..an old stoney white building it was on a street corner not far from the railway line...crazy how some things just stay in yer memory banks forever and a day...

MM

2 hours ago, Maximus said:

We have recruited Mt Mike Curb and his Congregation to throw them alleged 'Heroes' off-course, courtesy of some stupefying music from the '70s.Think we'll play it on 33 and 1/3 on endless repeat.

'

Which one is Heather, I can't seem to see her

12 hours ago, Maximus said:

closest Max can get is to say he saw Rocky Horror Picture Show at some small cinema Lower Hutt way ...what's that little place near Petone? Taita rings a bell..an old stoney white building it was on a street corner not far from the railway line...crazy how some things just stay in yer memory banks forever and a day...

MM

That sounds like Woburn picture theatre Maxy - what do you think Dancing Lady?