The Race Place

NRL 2023 Comp Round 22 Enter here

Hesi

$200 NRL bet this week to anyone who correctly picks 8 correct results.  Draws included, but it is after 80 min, no extra time.  If you are good enough to pick a draw after 80 minutes, then it becomes too much luck with golden point, so should be rewarded.  Jackpots each week by $20.  Please note prize shared in the unlikely event more than one picks correctly

2.  Richie will put up a $10 multi bet on the NRL the following week to the person picking the most correct results, shared if more than one.  Can only be claimed if no one hits my jackpot

image.thumb.png.ab0e982bd95989f8f09daf1eda291b7f.png

Hesis money is safe for another week with no body getting the first 6 games correct and most are still in with a chance of winning the $10 nrl bet

5 wins - Zabeel,  Richie, Maximus, Rusty

4 wins - Globederby,  Mardy,  Black Caviar,  Dancing Show,  Hesi

3 wins- Godzstar,  Craigos 

A couple of minor upsets in the last 2 games with Maxi and Hesi both with 6 wins getting a $10 nrl bet next week.Along with Tonkatime who still has a bet from.last week to have.Everybody else ended with 5 wins except Godzstar who had 3 wins

On 7/30/2023 at 8:03 PM, richie said:

A couple of minor upsets in the last 2 games with Maxi and Hesi both with 6 wins getting a $10 nrl bet next week.Along with Tonkatime who still has a bet from.last week to have.Everybody else ended with 5 wins except Godzstar who had 3 wins

Sorry Ritchie I have been MIA for a few days. I will get a bet to you this week. Thank you. 

On 8/1/2023 at 5:12 PM, richie said:

No need to be sorry mate.I cant believe how hard it has been this year .Very close games last few weeks

Can I please take a multi of

Charnze Nicoll Klokstad anytime try scorer Warriors vs Titans

into 

Tesi Niu anytime try scorer for the Dolphins vs the Knights. 

Thanks again Ritchie.