Ru3:  3-5  ..  BB

Ru4:  5-10

Ru5:  2-5

Ra5:  2-6  ..  BB

Ra6:  1-7

Ra7:  2-8

Ra8:  1-12

Ca9:  1-15

Thanks Peter 🙂   All the best to you Gary 👍  and cheers Swampies for a much improved performance in our second match of our CD Tour 🥂  Go well go swell Team! 💃

Playing our Joker today thanks Peter 🙂 

Race 1 extrapolations:

Ferdies go ahead with Our Tristabelle and go 3-zip clear with Malfy Rosa

Highlanders go two ahead with Rubyshowoff or Vegas Strip

Turbos go ahead with Delorean, Rubyshowoff or La Dolce Vita and go two ahead with Vegas Strip

Swamp Foxes* go ahead with Our Tristabelle or Narince and go 3-zip clear with Malfy Rosa

Blues go ahead with Vegas Strip or Malfy Rosa and go two ahead with La Dolce Vita

Magpies*** go ahead with Our Tristabelle and go 4-1 clear with Delorean

7 minutes ago, PWJ said:

It might have helped if he was a Chief and not a Magpie 😏

silly Max..who is the Chiefs capitano ...LB?

Situation like this is where I reckon a 'spare set' of picks from a standby player should be automatically used if Comp closes before captain of team posts.

15 minutes ago, Maximus said:

silly Max..who is the Chiefs capitano ...LB?

Situation like this is where I reckon a 'spare set' of picks from a standby player should be automatically used if Comp closes before captain of team posts.

Well, the team has had 3 days to sort this out. I also close the comp one hour before the first race to allow half an hour for a team to fix up missing selections like this. It's hard to do much more to accommodate. Treat it like a flight leaving on time. If you miss it you are screwed.

Saying all that I'm sure Jack has a good reason and I hope he is okay. Someone from the team should have covered.

Just now, PWJ said:

Well, the team has had 3 days to sort this out. I also close the comp one hour before the first race to allow half an hour for a team to fix up missing selections like this. It's hard to do much more to accommodate. Treat it like a flight leaving on time. If you miss it you are screwed.

Saying all that I'm sure Jack has a good reason and I hope he is okay. Someone from the team should have covered.

yes indeed. Hoping Jack is 'all good'.

MM

• PWJ locked this topic
  • PWJ unpinned this topic