The Race Place

Summer-Autumn Draft Super Comp - Round 12 - Sat Mar 23

PWJ

Okay team last week we got our "Gears up." early and demolished The Reapers with our sneak attack.

CANWEDOOSIT! once more against "Yeo OLD MATES who are sitting close to the top groups while we are sitting quite low in the rankings. After consideration i think WECANDOOSIT once more! Let'z bring it on ..!!

I am up against "The Maestro himself the erstwhile P.J. i hope i can give him a run for the money but i

gone outside the square with a few ruffies to keep him on his toes!!?

R1 - 3x12

R2 - 4x6

R3 - 4x8

R4 - 7x11

R5 - 3x10 BB

R6 - 7x9

R7 - 12x18

R8 - 5x7

R9 - 7x13

R10 - 13x16 BB  many thanks P.J    

• Like 2

Ah my favourite cat Jamison, I’ve had a chat to Uncle Murray, he’s told me should you lose today he’s making you watch the replay of last week’s Dragons match.

R1-08-11

R2-01-07

R3-02-03*BB

R4-01-03

R5-01-04

R6-04-08

R7-16-18*BB

R8-05-06

R9-01-07

R10-14-16

Good luck Jamison, I’m sure everything will be purrrfect

Go Reapers

Thanks PJ

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Zig said:

R1..5/11

R2..4/6

R3..2/7

R4..8/14 BB

R5..1/3

R6..2/4

R7..16/17 BB

R8..1/10

R9..1/7

R10..5/11

Good luck BS😀...mate I still get a few raised eyebrows when I say half my extension I built on the back of mine was funded by a blind squirrel last october 🤣😂(you remember the tip/quaddie?🤔)

Cheers PJ

The mighty Palmetto - he is nearly ready to put his foot in the till again I think!! Great day it was that day, we need another👍

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Howard Atkinson said:

Just like Team Seagulls . . . Team Styx all present and correct (scratchings and BBs).
Let the Games begin ! 😊

All good fun Howie. You should actually be paying about $1.20.

• Like 1

Race 1 extrapolations:

Old Mate* go ahead with Mazzucato or Lone Spirit and go two ahead with Sense of Timing or Texas Dolly

Max Factory go ahead with Amiinit, Nikaia, In The Navy, Lady of Court or Blink of an Eye

Kaos go ahead with Sense of Timing or Nikaia

Showtime go ahead with Mazzucato or Amiinit

Reapers go ahead with Sense of Timing or Contemplation Bay and go 3-zip clear with Mazzucato

Magic go two ahead with Lady of Court and go 4-zip clear with Texas Dolly

Styx go ahead with Mazzucato or Sense of Timing and go two ahead with Contemplation Bay while Epee Beel helps

Seagulls go ahead with Blink of an Eye or Lady of Court and go two ahead with Nikaia

11 minutes ago, pete said:

All good fun Howie. You should actually be paying about $1.20.

For sure, Pete, good to have a bit of light-hearted banter.
People would be surprised how many matches team Styx have actually lost  . . . reflecting the evenness that the format produces.
I'd say $1.70 rather than $1.20, and then only because of the imposing presence in 'The Magnificent Seven'.
My own situation is the best testimony to the fact that aggregates tell only one side of the story . . . it doesn't matter how much you win a Head-To-Head by, or how many dollars you accumulate in achieving that individual win . . . as long as you win. 🙂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Howard Atkinson said:

For sure, Pete, good to have a bit of light-hearted banter.
People would be surprised how many matches team Styx have actually lost  . . . reflecting the evenness that the format produces.
I'd say $1.70 rather than $1.20, and then only because of the imposing presence in 'The Magnificent Seven'.
My own situation is the best testimony to the fact that aggregates tell only one side of the story . . . it doesn't matter how much you win a Head-To-Head by, or how many dollars you accumulate in achieving that individual win . . . as long as you win. 🙂

Howie, you have your work cut out today, Mr Teflon as you face the might of the legendary 'Naki bull Sir Maurice....

image.jpeg.fbe14e9f4c2d491a18ea3eefc7611a3c.jpeg

3 hours ago, richie said:

1     2,4

2    1,6

3     4,8

4    3,6

5     1,2   BB

6     2,5

7     1,16   BB

8     3,7

9      1,6

10     4,16