The Race Place

Jason's Punters Club NEW SEASON

Hesi

11 minutes ago, barryb said:

Here's a better idea, until 1 July I am happy to email my bets for Aus to anyone who PM's me.

Since 1 April I have been back betting on Aus racing and have an 11% s/r & 33% POT both figures incredibly similar to what I do on NZ Racing.

At $10 bets this would have seen you profit $1900 since 1 April if you had obtained the same prices as me. The NZ TAB covers all bets I make.

PM me your email address and I will put you on an email list (just purely for this site) to get them each day at around 10:30-11:00am.

I have 24 bets today with the first to go at Ipswich race 3.

Thanks for the generous offer Barry

I will leave it up to posters to take you up on your offer of emailing your selections each day.  It is then up to them what they select in any Punter's Club.

Why don't you join the club Barry, for a bit of fun, I will stand you your $30/week.  Perhaps that might create more interest in your selections

Just a Jacinda thought:classic_smile:

7 minutes ago, barryb said:

No thanks Hesi, I hate those sorts of things. Nothing is more frustrating that watching someone make the shitiest selections or bet types that I know are terrible value for money.

I don't take any fun in losing. 

& I don't care whether there is any interest in my selections, just happy to help some out whom struggle to win, there is no cost to me in helping a few for nothing.

Okay just a thought, but thanks for the offer, I hope a few will take it up

1 hour ago, barryb said:

At $10 bets this would have seen you profit $1900 since 1 April 

Nice going

At $100 stake that would be 19,000 profit, good effort for 7 weeks, if you can keep that up you’ll be looking at approx 140k profit annually.

• Like 1

I know Jason will be in, as I have emailed him, and I will be in, so that is 7.  Would ideally like 15 again.

If we can't get the numbers, then will try again in Spring when all the big Aus group racing starts and the NZ stuff, whatever form that might take

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jasonmc said:

Pretty sure moosey will be in as well. We will crack the big one i can feel it inmy loins

A fox, a moose, a weasel and a squirrel ..maybe even a porky-pine ...what could possibly go wrong?

Edited by Maximus
  • Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 11:47 AM, barryb said:

I have 24 bets today with the first to go at Ipswich race 3.

On 5/24/2020 at 12:02 PM, barryb said:
On 5/24/2020 at 6:43 PM, barryb said:

Small loss with bloody placings killing the day.

I don't take any fun in losing. 

WELCOME TO THE CLUB BAZ...Its all in good fun . often turns a profit, has been agonsingly close to a very good pay-out (each)

following nose decisions in the 4th leg. run professionally for the couple of years I,ve been involved. and never any problems with payments in or out

through TAB A/C or bank transfers on line... and all bets on punters club posted by a certain time Saturday (for all to see).  

• Like 1

Are we taking a break until NZ racing resumes Hesi?...or still waiting on former members to show interest ?

I wasn"t being a smart arse above Baz.... just responding to Hesi , never had any problems with the way Club operates.

• Like 1