The year 2020 in Review

Hesi

On 12/19/2020 at 9:33 AM, Hesi said:

Any comments

1.  Horse racing - highlights, best horse, best performance

2.  Covid - thoughts

3.  Politics - thoughts

4.  Anything else of note

1..Any horse that carried my money and won.I might add they were few and far between

2..Sick of hearing ""we went hard and we went early""along with""a team of 5 million.

...If we are then we are heading towards comminism faster than i thought.

Contrary views are a must.

3..The Govt starting to show signs of arrogance as did the Clarke and Key Govts,but displaying it a lot earlier.

4..When will i be able to go to a supermarket and not be approached by somebody with their hand out.

How come it costs only $25 bucks to get cataracts fixed in the islands when it costs thousands in NZ with no guarantee of success.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ngakonui grass said:

1..Any horse that carried my money and won.I might add they were few and far between

2..Sick of hearing ""we went hard and we went early""along with""a team of 5 million.

...If we are then we are heading towards comminism faster than i thought.

Contrary views are a must.

3..The Govt starting to show signs of arrogance as did the Clarke and Key Govts,but displaying it a lot earlier.

4..When will i be able to go to a supermarket and not be approached by somebody with their hand out.

How come it costs only $25 bucks to get cataracts fixed in the islands when it costs thousands in NZ with no guarantee of success.

The phrase 'team of five million' really pisses me off.

Propaganda at its worst.

Adult Contemporary (chart)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
For other uses, see Adult contemporary (disambiguation).

The Adult Contemporary chart is published weekly by Billboard magazine and lists the most popular songs on adult contemporaryradio stations in the United States. The chart is compiled based on airplay data submitted to Billboard by stations that are members of the Adult Contemporary radio panel. The chart debuted in Billboard magazine on July 17, 1961.[1] Over the years, the chart has gone under a series of name changes, being called Easy Listening (1961–1962; 1965–1979), Middle-Road Singles (1962–1964), Pop-Standard Singles (1964–1965), Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks (1979–1982) and Adult Contemporary (1983–present).

1 hour ago, pete said:

On that basis then, the first Nz'er to have a Hot 100 No 1 is bassist Steve Walmsley from The Lemon Pipers with Green Tambourine.

I wonder if he is related to John Walmsley, also bassist from the Hi Revving Tongues(Rain and Tears)

• 2 weeks later...

(1) Speaking  from the  pocket! Epatante, Al Boum Photo, Tiger Roll, Wapiti. Didnt back him, but Champs performance in the RSA (I think it was).

(2) Hope to come out of the bubble  this year.

(3)The Russians are coming! :classic_ninja:

(4)Congrats Pete and Hesi for knocking  up the ton before Christmas, was a little worried when #1 Plumber was playing a very "straight bat" in the nervous ninties,  but night watchmen Reilly(spelling?)came in to take the baton on.I would have thought "number 2's"Plumber would have been odds on to bat next for obvious reasons. But who should  step out of room 101? And at any olds odds but Von!🥳 Followed by a few other familiar  faces.👍.Hope you all on RP have a great year and land a punt or two.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1