The Race Place

Glasgow Rangers

VC!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Big week for the boys in Blue, after winning in extra time earlier in the week to reach the semi final of the Europa League, could it be a West Ham Rangers final? Rangers do it again this time against their arch enemy Celtic in extra time to reach the Scottish Cup final against Maria’s Hearts

CEB7E588-91D0-4D0B-9983-F6DCF9ABEC46.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Midnight Caller said:

Great win tonight  VC

Pure magic MC, it started at 5am over here, we managed to wake the neighbours 

Frankfurt v Rangers Europa Final

The people of Seville won’t know what’s hit them 

The manager of Red Bull said it was the greatest atmosphere he’s ever been involved in

9 years ago Rangers we’re playing in Scottish division 3 in two weeks they play in the Europa Cup final, a massive financial gain for them, let’s remember to pay the taxes lol, just goes to show even Ali G can take them to a European Final

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, VC! said:

Worse than England winning the World Cup 😆😆😆

100,000 plus Rangers fans have arrived in Seville ahead of tomorrow’s Europa League final, with an allocation of only 9,500 tickets😱

His language skills are about as good as Scottish football. 

40 minutes ago, Hesi said:

ight at 11.30 at night. 

And light again at 4 in the morning. I went there 10 yrs ago ,middle of summer. Beautiful place and brilliant cousins but too bloody cold for me. Fancy wearing a kilt with nothing under it in that weather. No wonder they were an angry bunch. For all the inventions credited to the Scottish it beggars belief they never invented "under pants".:classic_smile:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, VC! said:

That’s one thing that sticks with me also light until 2300 then light again at 0400 

I was on Holiday there in 83 the British Open was at Royal Birkdale Hesi St Andrews was 84

My mistake Ian, 84.  We drove up in the morning from Hull