The Race Place

Thursday Trivia

PWJ

9 minutes ago, von Smallhaussen said:

Bourbon Boy

Correct VS - you are good at these. The big clue I didn't give was that he beat Bonecrusher at Wanganui at WFA and level weights. he was a son of Brazen Bay Ron Taylor's El Ganador Stud) and trained by Howie Matthews.

The other NZ-bred Bourbon Boy won a stakes race at Rosehill and was by Reindeer (Okawa Stud).

The third Bourbon Boy - trained by Colin hayes won a couple of Group races in Adelaide and was 2nd to Lord Reims in an Adelaide Cup.

Okay we have a thunderstorm here right now. Not sure it will be as a big a disaster as this "promotional" photo advertising a stallion at stud. Could they have taken a worse pic ?

Anyway who is the poor devil ?

One clue - stood in the Waikato

Capture.JPG

36 minutes ago, Dancing Show said:

I'll have a go before I head away to watch the final episodes of The Gilded Age to see out my birthday 🙂 Catch yas later in the week 🙂 

Magellan

Happy Birthday Maria !

No correct answers so far

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Dancing Show said:

This horse obviously was good enough to be a centrefold .. 🙂   that's something to go on 🙂 

That is not Centrefold Dancing lady! A few of us from the cricket club along with her breeder raced Centrefold back in late 70's. She was well named being by Frontal and had a pair too ....... of zero's for form 😒

• Like 1
  • Haha 1