The Race Place

Funniest posts ever -barrier draws

mardigras

1 minute ago, BarryB said:

Stop talking rubbish, no ones belittling you.

You have given examples that you think support a theory based on what the industry works too. 98% of the industry loses so good luck with following that criteria.

We can't all follow the same criteria as you  . A lot of people don't know where they will be in the running. I've never heard of the horses I put up today which was just for a bit of fun , and seemed to show-case some of the apprentice Claims being applied that I was talking with Mardi about....

.Everyone is different. Including all of us nonsense ''supposed Losing Punter s . So there's no need to call people's post s rubbish and nonsense. That is belittling whether you think it is or not.... I was told to go back to the trots by Mardi and that is quite disrespectful too. 

I've just popped on some examples of claims being made at Horsham today .

That is In Fact happening LIVE today, so is is not nonsense , and the fact remains is that the claims are being applied so that the horse's has more chance in the race's today . can't see what is nonsense about that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lightning Blue said:

and the fact remains is that the claims are being applied so that the horse's has more chance in the race's today . can't see what is nonsense about that. 

That's your assumption. Could it not be that the connections think the rider is the best choice for the horse? Knows it well? Rides it often in trackwork? How do you know it is because they think the weight allowance gives the horse more chance?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lightning Blue said:

We can't all follow the same criteria as you  . A lot of people don't know where they will be in the running. I've never heard of the horses I put up today which was just for a bit of fun , and seemed to show-case some of the apprentice Claims being applied that I was talking with Mardi about....

.Everyone is different. Including all of us nonsense ''supposed Losing Punter s . So there's no need to call people's post s rubbish and nonsense. That is belittling whether you think it is or not.... I was told to go back to the trots by Mardi and that is quite disrespectful too. 

I've just popped on some examples of claims being made at Horsham today .

That is In Fact happening LIVE today, so is is not nonsense , and the fact remains is that the claims are being applied so that the horse's has more chance in the race's today . can't see what is nonsense about that. 

Oh dear, I am not going to bother responding to you going forward, you twist posts constantly.

Good luck today.

15 minutes ago, Globederby19 said:

No he has worked it out already LB, which is why he is a very successful punter. 

I'm not impressed by that Rees . A lot of people on racing sites are successful punters . I could say I was and that would impress nobody either.....and there a lot that enjoy the racing too. the knowledge of racing by those that bother to Post on forums is Extremely high . They have a passion for the sport , as seen by their willingness to post stuff and enjoy the racing and comps and that....... I'm being told my posts are nonsense and go back to the trots . lovely....

Mardi has decided to challenge/query the weights system and apprentice claim system. A system Long applied by the racing Industry in Australia and New Zealand. some of his (mardi's) posts he seemed unsure as to why this is so ??, 

hence I said he might still be 'working it out '. (The apprentice claims system and weights handicaps being used that is and DEFINITELY Not his punting , which is of no consequence to anyone but him) 

He asked me about IMPERATRIZ handicaps in recent races on this thread,  as something was amiss there. I didn't have the answer for him (suggest ring the Handicapper)  , so he still might have to 'work it out'.  

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Globederby19 said:

Never nice is it. Take care from all of us bud, and keep posting. 👍

I'd echo that. Horrible time for you LB so keep your chin up and keep posting.

2 minutes ago, pete said:

I'd echo that. Horrible time for you LB so keep your chin up and keep posting.

hahaha thank you blokes for your kind words . yeah like life is a race to the finish . You win some ..ya lose some.. the Mrs not talking to me now after yesterday ...but been gone from home 2 years now and you drift apart accordingly . make some new plans now....

Thank you for the site here to help cheer people up. and enjoy the great racing scene, comps and that. we are so lucky to have a great lot of races each and every week to enjoy the Amazing horses (and great people that connect with them ) was a fantastic 20 years I enjoyed personally being involved  and wouldn't of missed it for quids ..  

Well onwards we go , will watch Horsham on tele later now (put some tips on thread earlier)  and see if get a quid lol....😆 or just completely mugged by Baz Mardi and horses too lol 😆.... at least I pipped Hesi last week 😁😎

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Lightning Blue said:

hahaha thank you blokes for your kind words . yeah like life is a race to the finish . You win some ..ya lose some.. the Mrs not talking to me now after yesterday ...but been gone from home 2 years now and you drift apart accordingly . make some new plans now....

Thank you for the site here to help cheer people up. and enjoy the great racing scene, comps and that. we are so lucky to have a great lot of races each and every week to enjoy the Amazing horses (and great people that connect with them ) was a fantastic 20 years I enjoyed personally being involved  and wouldn't of missed it for quids ..  

Well onwards we go , will watch Horsham on tele later now (put some tips on thread earlier)  and see if get a quid lol....😆 or just completely mugged by Baz Mardi and horses too lol 😆.... at least I pipped Hesi last week 😁😎

Only just, if Territory Express did not appear in the last 20m to claim Detonator Jack, I had you and from a long way behind

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lightning Blue said:

Ever thought about trying an online dating site LB

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Lightning Blue said:

Good on ya mate. Keep your sense of humour and you'll be fine. 

If everyone agreed with everyone else on here it'd be pretty boring. At least people are talking about things. Some of us  (including me) get a bit passionate about what we believe in but I'd hope all concerned respect everyone's rights to have an opinion.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Hesi said:

Be careful fellas, we have 8 women, that I know of, a cat, several other furry animals and an old woman, that read or post on this site

Clearly no offence intended 😄

44 minutes ago, Hesi said:

Ever thought about trying an online dating site LB

Isn't this It ?  😁 

45 minutes ago, Hesi said:

Only just, if Territory Express did not appear in the last 20m to claim Detonator Jack, I had you and from a long way behind

Only a cats cock hair in it mate. I all but took Jmac on that winner of that as days Best bet  ,but went for the other Waller horse at the last minute  .  he (Democracy)  was all the oil too, but I thought he would get too far back to arrive in time. Democracy Manifest a HUGE win , and Maria , Ian and Graeme and your good self ALL nailed it .congrats.... What a tremendous Jmac push of it's head at the post too. A truly fabulous NZ jockey with an amazing 'Will to Win'.

Edited by Lightning Blue

36 minutes ago, BarryB said:

Any need for that?.

Yep. You may have Pete & Hesi fooled but you're still as belligerent & condescending as ever. 

'Stop talking rubbish, no ones belittling you''

Pure gold! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pete said:

There's no 'strikes' here Ray. I just strongly object to people flipping the Holocaust around in discussions.

For reasons I'm not going into.

Very few people get banned from here and we certainly won't be showing anyone involved in this discussion the door.

Hope that clears this up.

Yep it sorta did until you made the Aussie wife joke. But then you were only joking right? Like OM was with his Tyson comment - only his was less offensive. 

• pete locked this topic

After some consideration I've reopened this. I'm sure it will get some further interest after tomorrow's racing.

However to ALL participants can we please keep it respectful and reasonably light hearted. Just because someone doesn't agree with you it doesn't make them an intellectually challenged imbecile.

• Like 6

• pete unlocked this topic
13 minutes ago, pete said:

After some consideration I've reopened this. I'm sure it will get some further interest after tomorrow's racing.

However to ALL participants can we please keep it respectful and reasonably light hearted. Just because someone doesn't agree with you it doesn't make them an intellectually challenged imbecile.

..in some cases it makes them Einstein.

MM

• Like 1