The Race Place

Golf

Midnight Caller

A call out at work last night  has delayed getting  these out through blurry eyes! Hard to get  the short lists down this week!

DP Tour: Good ew value in all of these players...

Keiffer  Lawrence   Soderberg   Green  Pulkkanen   Schmid  Rozner  Whitnell.  Suggest s mall doubles with top of the market  players to  boost their short prices Alberg  Dumont De Chassart  Meronk  N Hojgaard and probably  Olsen into that category. 

Challenge Tour: Blomme   Ruuska  Cuartero Blanco  Elvira  McGowan Pavan.

LPGA:  L Ko is again around the 60/1 .

In that silly Tour Championship! I would  suggest Mcllroy Fleetwood and Sheffler in both handicap  and stroke play for  maybe doubles.

• 2 weeks later...

Ryan Fox shocker. He had the Irish Open in the bag but fluffed the last two holes. Now I am only a once a year golfer but I would be disappointed if I couldn't get a 100 yard chip at least 10 feet from the hole. Fox barely got it on the green. That must have cost him $400k being difference 2nd to 3rd.

• Like 1

Outstanding  back 9 by Fox ,home in 31.

Coming to you  live from  Singapore airport. 

No time to put up selections while travelling the last couple of weeks ,but have made a profit off plan, with the Challenge Tour and Korn Ferry  being the main contributors. 

Two tournaments  this week...

DP Tour  Fox Paul and good value for Hillar who won this time last year on the Challenge Tour. 

Challenge Tour   Ruuska  Suri  Kristensen  Elvira  Lacriox  Celli.

Edited by Midnight Caller
Added Celli

• 2 weeks later...

Three placings last week! With  Suri coming up a shot short, with stable regular Bloome taking out the Challenge Tour tournament. 4pt profit 

The European Ryder Cup  boys are off to a flyer!. We are just concentrating  on the LPGA ghost week,and have three selections that I see that hold any value. 

LPGA USA:  D Kang 24/1- has good course form with regular places here.

L Ko - at 55/1 she has to turn the form around soon.Has won and placed on this course.

Lexi Thompson - 50/1 not in the greatest  form by her standards on tour, but won 3 for 4 matches  last week in the Solhiem Cup and putted pretty well.

2.5pt profit last week, with  one of the girls just sliding into the places.

With a light spend last week,we are attacking the tournaments all guns blazing!Not enough time to study the lucrative  Challenge  Tour  this week, but may put up some selections after the 1st round.

DP Tour: Tricky affair in Scotland this week, as they play over three different courses Carnoustie (Championship course)St Andrews(old course) and Kingsbarns links.Course and links golf experience  is crucial.

Fox  Olsen  A Fitzpatrick   3 Scots holding good value Ramsey  Ferguson  Forrest. Roughies at great prices Arnaus and Lagergren. 

USA: S H Kim  Hughies  Riley   Svensson   Cole   Jaeger.

A couple of placings last week 3.5pt loss, where Fox was unlucky not to  get an extra 18 holes,which could have made it interesting. 300/1 shot also unlucky  for us falling a stroke short of the places.

USA: Kim T   Kim  SW  Schenk  Norrman and his bestie Aberg seem to all have good chances.

DP Tour: This looks like a Rahm fest! But players holding  good ew value and have started well on the early tees.

Stable regulars Helligkilde 60   Arnaus 60   Bachem 80  Elivera 135  Pulkkanen 290.

LIV value: Puig

Challenge Tour: Wenyi Ding 55/1

With Rahm so short it may pay to look at some  treble for example Rahm- T Kim- D Johnson @over 500/1. Others to consider are Alker on the fat belly tour, D Kang LPGA, Laporta Challenge Tour, 

The PGA leg in Japan looked too tricky, so pretty much all in on the DP Tour. 

Hillier  Helligkilde   Brun  Lawrence   Kimsey  Soderberg all good ew value

Good T10/20 players of value Crocker  Elvira  Huizing  Arnaus   Pulkkanen 

Fox is short as expect this week so off plan, we have some small doubles with LPGA stable regulars Ko  Lee  Ayaka Shibuno Buhai. Tiger for punishment but at 115/1 we have to take Lydia ew again this week

Suh tried very hard for us last week, but came up just short of victory. His placing returned us a 2.5 pt profit from the three selections. 

This week we head to  South Africa and Bermuda.

DP Tour: Head selection  is Ryan Fox 16/1, Fox has now slipped  inside  the top 30 in the rankings at 27 with a stellar season. Playing in high altitude on a Gary Player course should have his ball flying.His support acts are...

A Rai (25)  R Hojgaard (28)  T Lawrence (55)  Paul (35) and roughie is Croaker(100)

Bermuda: Herbert (25)  Bhiatia(20) roughies Lipsky and Villegas.

That's this golf season over, and a profitable one at that! A strong finish over the last couple of weeks with Villegas winning at 150/1 and R Hojgaard  placing last week.While this week we collared two winners in Aberg (14) N Hojgaard (28) and placings from Hughes and Cole finishing 2nd and 3rd  respectively for a 64pt profit.

If people want me to  continue throwing out selections next season, give a thumbs up and I will reassess in January. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Midnight Caller said:

That's this golf season over, and a profitable one at that! A strong finish over the last couple of weeks with Villegas winning at 150/1 and R Hojgaard  placing last week.While this week we collared two winners in Aberg (14) N Hojgaard (28) and placings from Hughes and Cole finishing 2nd and 3rd  respectively for a 64pt profit.

If people want me to  continue throwing out selections next season, give a thumbs up and I will reassess in January. 

Definitely do it mate.

• Like 1