The Race Place

EPL bets

pete

3 hours ago, Midnight Caller said:

Unlucky Pete, with you being a Brighton supporter,  I think that is what you call a bitter  sweet victory. 

That's  6 wins in their last 6 Premiership games🔥 with that away  win at Man Utd

I'll happily lose 10 bucks for that result. Great start to the week!

5 hours ago, pete said:

I'll happily lose 10 bucks for that result. Great start to the week!

Man U are a shit show right now and Brighton fully deserved that win. I'm not sure Ten Haag can fix this. It will need some major surgery. McTominay, Shaw, Fred, Sancho, Maguire, Dalot  - none of these are fit to grace a top 4 team. Ronaldo is a caustic scab that no longer has his heart in the club and needs to be jettisoned also.

• Like 3

On 8/20/2022 at 8:20 PM, Lightning Blue said:

No good mucking about with these stripey shirted teams guys. prison uniforms? 

Just go straight for the money with the Blues . 5-1 for a nice Chelsea - Leicester City - Everton treble thank-you very much. Blues All the Way !!!!!!!! 

Chelsea were abysmal ! Newcastle played out of their skins. Great result against Man City

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PWJ said:

Chelsea were abysmal ! Newcastle played out of their skins. Great result against Man City

Yes indeed a rare off day for the Chelsea Blues. Still they go alright mostly. Champions League winners last year over Man City to be the World's best for a season anyway. Now The Chelsea Blue have Raheem Sterling I see ???  doesn't he get around all the big clubs lol.

Newcastle have shown remarkable improvement this year. Good luck to them. Man United at the bottom of the table ?? how times have changed .....

Chelsea were not good but Leeds were incredible, didn't give them an inch all game.

Be interesting to see if they can sustain that level of high intensity full on press game for a long season, it has found them out before, although they appear to have a much deeper squad this year.

Very impressed with Marsch.

• Like 3