The Race Place

Warrnambool 3 Day Comp.

Mardy

Now i'm not sure if this is the right place to put this,but if not am sure it'll be moved to the correct place. With the famous 3 day Warrnambool jump carnival(on the bucket list) starting on Tuesday the 2nd of May,i was thinking of getting a comp going for those 3 days(pretty sure i did this last year as well). It's basically just pick 1 horse in each race and that will be a $1ew 'bet' but in one race you can select a Best Bet which will be a $2ew 'bet'. Any late scratchings etc will just go onto the TAB fave. Now normally i put up a cash prize for the first 3 home..that's all dependant on how the piggy bank is looking,but at the least there would be a small cash prize for the winner,but to be finalised. Now the big favour...because this meeting kicks off while i'm at work and then once home i'll be busy with my 2yr old,so wouldn't get a chance to do any updates etc.So hopefully there is someone out there that would take the responsibility on for me?. If someone does,then i'll put up a more formal thread outlining the very small rules etc.

• Like 3

On 4/23/2023 at 1:32 PM, Mardy said:

Now i'm not sure if this is the right place to put this,but if not am sure it'll be moved to the correct place. With the famous 3 day Warrnambool jump carnival(on the bucket list) starting on Tuesday the 2nd of May,i was thinking of getting a comp going for those 3 days(pretty sure i did this last year as well). It's basically just pick 1 horse in each race and that will be a $1ew 'bet' but in one race you can select a Best Bet which will be a $2ew 'bet'. Any late scratchings etc will just go onto the TAB fave. Now normally i put up a cash prize for the first 3 home..that's all dependant on how the piggy bank is looking,but at the least there would be a small cash prize for the winner,but to be finalised. Now the big favour...because this meeting kicks off while i'm at work and then once home i'll be busy with my 2yr old,so wouldn't get a chance to do any updates etc.So hopefully there is someone out there that would take the responsibility on for me?. If someone does,then i'll put up a more formal thread outlining the very small rules etc.

I can score it for you Mardy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, craigos1 said:

If your stuck Pete ,I can do 1st and 2nd days.

I've taken 3 days off , as I enjoy the Carnival , but I have a rather early Mid Christmas doo on Day 3!

Thanks for running the Comp again Mardy.

Ok Craig. How about you do the first 2 days and I'll do Day 3?

Sounds good to me 😄

• Like 1

Ahh small probably Maxy. Either $50 to the winner,or $30 for 1st and $20 for 2nd. Things are tight with a young family. But will finalize things over the weekend,with rules etc and get a thread going for Day 1 once the fields are out.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2023 at 9:59 AM, Mardy said:

Ahh small probably Maxy. Either $50 to the winner,or $30 for 1st and $20 for 2nd. Things are tight with a young family. But will finalize things over the weekend,with rules etc and get a thread going for Day 1 once the fields are out.

If its $50 Max will match it ...and according to Mustelid Maths you'd have a hundy for the winners..  $60/$40? $75 /$25?  You decide.

MM

10 hours ago, Maximus said:

If its $50 Max will match it ...and according to Mustelid Maths you'd have a hundy for the winners..  $60/$40? $75 /$25?  You decide.

MM

Thanks for your kind offer Maxy,have replied to your email.

Ok,i'm not sure whether we just keep using this thread for the whole 3 days..i'm happy with that but will see what the head honcho's say. Anyway just to go over the Rules.

1.  Just pick 1 horse per race which will be $1ew 

2.  You can nominate any race to be your BB which will be a $2ew bet.

3.  Cut off for each day will be 30mins before the first race on each day.

4.  Feel free to post any replacements for scratchings up until the cut off time,otherwise if your too late,or you don't post any replacements,then you'll go onto the TAB sub.

A special mention to Pete and Craig for stepping up and doing the important part of the scoring,as it's just not possible for me to do it. And not forgetting Maxy who has generously fronted up with $50 to make the prize pot $100,so the prizes will be this.... $50 (1st) $30 (2nd) $20 (3rd)..which can be used any way that the first 3 choose to use it...deposit...multi...whichever. So the best of luck to those that enter and i'm sure it'll be a magical 3 days at the Bool.

• Like 2

Rules.

1.  Just pick 1 horse per race which will be $1ew 

2.  You can nominate any race to be your BB which will be a $2ew bet.

3.  Cut off for each day will be 30mins before the first race on each day.

4.  Feel free to post any replacements for scratchings up until the cut off time,otherwise if your too late,or you don't post any replacements,then you'll go onto the TAB sub.

A special mention to Pete and Craig for stepping up and doing the important part of the scoring,as it's just not possible for me to do it. And not forgetting Maxy who has generously fronted up with $50 to make the prize pot $100,so the prizes will be this.... $50 (1st) $30 (2nd) $20 (3rd)..which can be used any way that the first 3 choose to use it...deposit...multi...whichever. So the best of luck to those that enter and i'm sure it'll be a magical 3 days at the Bool.

R1-1 Aquila Volare.

R2-8 Teofilo Star.

R3-5 Impulsar.

R4-12 Paulartes.

R5-7 Rose Of Shalaa BB.

R6-1 Flying Agent.

R7-8 Feuermond.

R8-8 Daytona Bay.

R9-6 Hooah Havana.

R10-16 Theycallmebruce.