The Race Place

TAB

Well I give up on this new platform that even while recognising my details refuses to let me in and I keep going around in circles. Comes up with existing login details but then says invalid after clicking on login. Have tried opening new account but cant use my Email address as it says there is already an account with that address. So around and around we go.  And where are results posted . Frankly they can go R---T themselves , absolute nonsense and that's the last time I will be using them. Anyone else having trouble.??

49 minutes ago, Globederby19 said:

Well I give up on this new platform that even while recognising my details refuses to let me in and I keep going around in circles. Comes up with existing login details but then says invalid after clicking on login. Have tried opening new account but cant use my Email address as it says there is already an account with that address. So around and around we go.  And where are results posted . Frankly they can go R---T themselves , absolute nonsense and that's the last time I will be using them. Anyone else having trouble.??

Hi Rees,

I saw your message, and I am what I would call, not that computer literate, so I had a go, and it did take a wee while for them to get me logged in, but it happened, with my balance etc., and scrolling along to the three bars next to the TAB sign, was able to see the options for betting, where it be racing, sports etc. Even once I logged out, I went along to the three bars, and clicked on them, and all the options came up.

Hope this might help.

Robert.

• Thanks 1

Give them a ring Rees, I'm sure they will sort it out over the phone

Works fine for me, logging in, logging out etc etc.  Just a matter of familiarising where everything is, but that will quickly happen

I presume the new format is in line with Entain and other wagering formats overseas, to make the betting experience more familiar with offshore punters???

• Like 1

Max has had a quick play and it seems reasonably easy to navigate the basics:

However, can anyone help with:
-finding the Scratchings
-finding the PDF form

The Speedmap thingie is useful if you like that kind of stuff but someone needs to tell the TAB that Ruakaka is a right-handed track
and they're all going the wrong flockin' way round !

MM

-

Screenshot 2024-04-30 162708.png

Edited by Maximus

28 minutes ago, brown fox said:

What is bonus cash?Would welcome some of that😁

You've now got the ability to split bonus bets so bonus cash will be unused portion of a bonus bet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hesi said:

Give them a ring Rees, I'm sure they will sort it out over the phone

Works fine for me, logging in, logging out etc etc.  Just a matter of familiarising where everything is, but that will quickly happen

I presume the new format is in line with Entain and other wagering formats overseas, to make the betting experience more familiar with offshore punters???

Gonna have to as just can't log in. Maybe its because I have had 20 cents only in the account for the last 4 yrs. lol

I haven't had a massive look around YET..but i can't see where you can do a Each Way multi? used to be easy to do on the old site,but i can't seem to be able to come across it. Will go and dig deeper.

25 minutes ago, Mardy said:

I haven't had a massive look around YET..but i can't see where you can do a Each Way multi? used to be easy to do on the old site,but i can't seem to be able to come across it. Will go and dig deeper.

click on add to betslip Mardy

rather than submit when you select your bets.

Had a good look around and nothing in the promotions about the 'No Deductions' policy.  Earlier reports said it was being extended to April 30 2024

Also the Punters Promise, this from the Minister of Racing when the Entain deal was announced

The Racing Minister has also ensured the deal looks after New Zealand racing punters with the TAB's ground-breaking Punters Promise, which guarantees punters to be able to back any horse to win at least $2000, likely to be retained.22 May 2023