The Race Place

Autumn NPC Comp - Round 2 selection thread (Wellington Sunday)- Sat Mar 26

PWJ

37 minutes ago, Maximus said:

but PJ it seems the footie just gives you pain ...broodmare profiles is such a lark for you by comparison ... (?)

It's my penance on a Sunday ! Go the Broncos - they can be a car crash to watch sometimes !

This is just a heads-up for comp races 7-10 being run today. If you selected a horse on Saturday which was scratched at Scratching Time (e.g. #12 Coastwatch in Comp Race 7) and replaced with another runner scheduled to start, and that horse (e.g Coastwatch) has subsequently been reinstated for today and will start, you will not be on it unless you specifically change your selections (which you are allowed to do on this thread) to reflect this. Any questions - please ask now !

My decision later, as always, will be final.

1 hour ago, Piccadilly said:

Comp. Race 10 NOW 5/18 b/b

Pam, your original selections for Comp Race 10 were 13,18 BB

Both horses are still runners only #13 Gravina is now numbered #12.

#5 Bandersnatch was a scheduled runner on Saturday. You can only change one of your selections to a horse starting today that was a scratching at scratching time on Saturday i.e Olmedo, Trumbull, or Fender

1 hour ago, pete said:

Scratching sub please.

Comp Race 10 replace 13 with 5

Pete, your original selections for Comp Race 10 were 11,13 BB

Both horses are still runners only they are now numbered 10 & 12.

#5 Bandersnatch was a scheduled runner on Saturday. You can only change one of your selections to a horse starting today that was a scratching at scratching time on Saturday i.e Olmedo, Trumbull, or Fender

18 hours ago, Maximus said:

an occasional car crash is OK...unlike the Warriors who are at the panelbeaters week in, week out

harsh....you do realise the Warriors haven't had a game here in NZ for a year or 2..or 3?...every game since Covid has reared its head has been an away game..........sigh!

Although they played like utter crap last Friday...was a painful watch😴

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PWJ said:

Pete, your original selections for Comp Race 10 were 11,13 BB

Both horses are still runners only they are now numbered 10 & 12.

Thanks PJ  my mistake.

My turn to screw up now:

On Saturday I replaced a scratching for Moz which was in fact NOT a scratching so please ignore the replacement:

image.png.dc6a7540250e24ba7a828dc3c40df818.png

So to be clear Moz's selections in comp race 10 are #7 & #12. Rex/Highlanders please note

23 minutes ago, Zig said:

harsh....you do realise the Warriors haven't had a game here in NZ for a year or 2..or 3?...every game since Covid has reared its head has been an away game..........sigh!

Although they played like utter crap last Friday...was a painful watch😴

Yep. Haven't played at home since August 2019. Done it tougher than every other team. 

What the Warriors sacrificed in 2020 to keep the NRL comp alive should never be forgotten.    

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, brown fox said:

Scr replacement

Race 10 now 9x18

Thanks P.J.

Graeme, your original selections for Comp Race 10 were 13 & 18

Both horses are still runners only they are now numbered 12 & 18.

#9 Exoboom was a scheduled runner on Saturday. You can only change one of your selections to a horse starting today that was a scratching at scratching time on Saturday i.e Olmedo, Trumbull, or Fender

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PWJ said:

Pam, your original selections for Comp Race 10 were 13,18 BB

Both horses are still runners only #13 Gravina is now numbered #12.