The Race Place

Supporting Brighton

pete

On 5/20/2023 at 12:32 PM, Globederby19 said:

Gotta win 2 out their last 3 Pete and one of those is against City, to have a chance in Europe .

Much better than watching Chelsea at the moment I must say. 

No they don't. Beat Southampton and we're there.

Oh the tension.

Yes big effort Pete.

Good team and play good football, but they court danger in their red zone week after week ... but they do have a lot of class.

Meantime my Spurs just continue to give away 3 points when they shouldn't and continue to be a hard watch.

At least my beloved Collingwood having a cracker of a season, the team everyone loves to hate but are now jumping on board big time

Sport, a tough gig at times

Edited by Turny
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, brown fox said:

Yeeha! Newcastle off to Europe but what the hell is it with struggling to beat the bottom 3?

Newcastle understandably looked tired. Leicester had 5 at the back for most of the game and hard to break down.

I'm still picking Leeds and Leicester to go down as I reckon Everton will squeak a win.

Well done on a great season anyway.

• Like 1

Final day of the EPL season, and mother nature has joined the party with an outstanding sunny day right across the "mother land", tracks will be like Eagle Farm (hard and fast)with watering overnight. The battle for survival is the main attraction, and it's going to be nail biting stuff for the supporters of the three teams involved. Beers and tears will flow today! Good luck to all the supporters  today, Everton probably only need a draw to survive  but crazy things happen on the final day. Fulham supporters get bragging rights over the rudderless Chelsea in my street for once.

Team of the season is a dead heat between Brighton and Newcastle, slight preference  for the Seagulls by scoring some super goals.

Good luck Craig 🧗‍♂️ home form over the last few has let their season slip.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, craigos1 said:

Well I'm Off to the Championship for hopefully not 12 years!!

All the best to those whose team will play premier league next year.

Well done Pete your team was grand and European Football as well.

Thanks Craig. Sorry it worked out that way. I'm sure you'll be back sooner rather than later.

On 6/1/2023 at 5:05 PM, craigos1 said:

Well I'm Off to the Championship for hopefully not 12 years!!

All the best to those whose team will play premier league next year.

Well done Pete your team was grand and European Football as well.

You'll be back mate soon enough . (next year hopefully along with my team the Foxes. been bundled out as well lol....   1st and 2nd in the Championships beckons I reckon ?? 😆🏆.

Then back up to WIN the EPL like the great Leicester Lads of 2015 at 1000-1 for me. A copy of my winning ticket from that season. Maybe 1000-1 on leeds or Leicester in 2 years time might be the go ?? 😂

DSC02970.JPG

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Super excited about this.

Doing the full matchday experience on the 26th. Costing an arm and a leg but who cares?

A tribute to our former home, the Goldstone. This fan favourite restaurant is bursting with Albion history. An Albion legend will delve into the archives and relay anecdotes while you unwind and relax. Ideal for groups of all sizes, the Goldstone offers the perfect matchday experience.

• A premium padded seat in the East Stand Lower Tier
  • Glass of local Bolney bubbly on arrival
  • Three-course meal
  • Private table
  • Premium wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks included
  • Half-time refreshments with tea and coffee
  • Award-winning Piglets Pies served post-match
  • Matchday programme
  • One near-site parking space per table of four (on request)

Screenshot_20230816-100406_Google Play services.jpg

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, pete said:

Super excited about this.

Doing the full matchday experience on the 26th. Costing an arm and a leg but who cares?

A tribute to our former home, the Goldstone. This fan favourite restaurant is bursting with Albion history. An Albion legend will delve into the archives and relay anecdotes while you unwind and relax. Ideal for groups of all sizes, the Goldstone offers the perfect matchday experience.

• A premium padded seat in the East Stand Lower Tier
  • Glass of local Bolney bubbly on arrival
  • Three-course meal
  • Private table
  • Premium wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks included
  • Half-time refreshments with tea and coffee
  • Award-winning Piglets Pies served post-match
  • Matchday programme
  • One near-site parking space per table of four (on request)

Screenshot_20230816-100406_Google Play services.jpg

Enjoy Pete

• Thanks 1