The Race Place

Midweek Five To Win - Finals Series - Round 3 - Wed Dec 13 - Hastings

PWJ

After an underwhelming week one of the Five To Win Finals, let's hope we can power up some real action in Week 2 of three. "Rees is smashing it" according to Pete but I'm not sure if 60 cents is gonna see him take out the comp.

December Finals Leaderboard

0.60 Rees

0.50 Ian
0 the rest

Round 3 of 6 takes us to The Bay where it's currently Fine and Soft. Due to unpredictable weather we are going to take on the first 5 races, 4 of which are maidens. I did say you would need to be a pretty ace tipster to win this comp.....Good luck !

Just a note regarding Rules: If a program is abandoned and we have not run all 5 races. I will select a set of races at a subsequent meeting to ensure that anyone still live has to get "5 To Win"

To contest the Grand Final Series are:

Black Caviar, Rees, Maurice, Pete, Graeme, Tassie Tiger, Hesi, Gordy, Rob, Gary, Ian

Remaining Venues are:

Thu 14 - Caulfield

Wed 20 - Ashburton

Thu 21 - Gosford

Just select one horse per race to run a dividend-bearing placing. See original thread for rules. You MUST replace normal scratchings or your entry will be invalid.

1. Hawke's Bay R1 - 2.42pm - Valley D'Vine Wedding Venue Maiden - $25k, 1400m, maiden

2. Hawke's Bay R2 - 3.17pm - Better Asbestos Consultancy Maiden - $25k, 3yos 1400m, maiden

3. Hawke's Bay R3 - 3.52pm - Three Wise Birds Hdcp - $25k, 1600m,R75 BM

4. Hawke's Bay R4 - 4.27pm - Better Property Compliance Maiden - $25k, 1200m, maiden

5. Hawke's Bay R5 - 5.02pm - Bramwell Bate Lawyers Hdcp - $25k, 1200m, R75 BM

• PWJ pinned this topic

Tough day at the races - I should be up there to watch Bee Enchanted but a few pressing matters at work to deal with. At least I can watch BE on the train on the way home. Hope the storm this afternoon wasnt as bad up there as it was here in the Rappa!

6 Go fella

Good luck all

Edited by Gazzac
  • Like 2

• PWJ unpinned this topic