The Race Place

PJ's Summer Super Comp Draft - CALL FOR CAPTAINS PLEASE

Hesi

Starts on Jan 13, with the draft on Tues Jan 9.

Come and join this totally unique and iconic comp that has been going for 20 plus years now.

Would love to get some new players to add to the fabric of this event.  Even the interloper would be welcome lol.

The Reapers will be onboard again, throwing down the gauntlet to the other 7 pretenders, and going for a 2nd straight win

• 2 weeks later...

To get this rolling please state on this thread your intention to be a Captain. I need this info ahead of time to prepare the draft. As I have said before, its not too challenging a role and the beauty is you get to put together your very own custom-created team. Notify on this thread. Calling for general entries at a later date.

I usually put up a checklist of what a captain needs to do.

Probably the 2 major things are putting in a set of selections for any team members that forget or cannot post, and checking team members set of picks for any scratchings, BB's etc etc

• Hesi changed the title to PJ's Summer Super Comp Draft - CALL FOR CAPTAINS PLEASE
1 hour ago, Hesi said:

I usually put up a checklist of what a captain needs to do.

Probably the 2 major things are putting in a set of selections for any team members that forget or cannot post, and checking team members set of picks for any scratchings, BB's etc etc

and selecting some decent players in the draft ! 😁

I'm gonna be away from home and away from my laptop on 2 of the first 3 Saturdays of this Comp.
Notwithstanding that I'll step up and offer my services as a Captain, and will aim to pick from the draft someone who can sub as Captain for me on those 2 Saturdays.
Someone reliable, and not Geoff as Geoff's only daughter getting married is the reason I'll be away for one of those Saturdays. 🙂
If we get 8 Captains without me that will be brilliant, and I'll happily step aside.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1