The Race Place

Summer-Autumn Super Draft Comp Results Thread

PWJ

sorry lads ive never been crash hot across the ditch,hope on home soil i can do better[HOPE] being the operative word.By the way the slashes were a lot easier than writing TRENTHAM.,PLUS A GOOD SLASH B4 bed is better than whilst in bed.lol.My 1 laugh for the day.

• Haha 1

Old Mate seize the lead with Smart Image while King of Sparta or Animate help

Reapers go further ahead with Baller while Beaux Rumble helps

Kaos pull one back with Baller, draw level with Smart Image and seize the lead with Shooting For Gold while Rose Quartz helps

Styx go further ahead with King of Sparta and go 5-zip clear with Nettuno

Magic pull one back with Baller or King of Sparta and draw level with Shooting For Gold (must pay $16.10 or King of Sparta complete the Q AHIPE)

Showtime go further ahead with Nettuno (must pay LESS than $11.60 or Magic pull one back) or Rose Quartz while Smart Image helps

Max Factory draw level with Nettuno (must pay $10.20 plus or Shooting For Gold complete the Q), Hard To Say or Shooting For Gold and seize the lead with Baller

Seagulls go further ahead with King of Sparta while Rose Quartz or Smart Image help

2 minutes ago, Tassie tiger said:

sorry lads ive never been crash hot across the ditch,hope on home soil i can do better[HOPE] being the operative word.By the way the slashes were a lot easier than writing TRENTHAM.,PLUS A GOOD SLASH B4 bed is better than whilst in bed.lol.My 1 laugh for the day.

See, I said he was a bit wacky

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Been a tricky day for many. Max Factory might take a potshot at the winged ones if any more roughies pop up at Surfers while Showtime in the ascendancy as Magic still working out their spells around the cauldron. They have three yet to get underway while Kaos have a couple of prominent tipsters yet to make a start giving Styx the opportunity to take a handy lead although the Captain looks a bit rusty at this stage. Old Mate in no rush but may strike better form in QLD with the Reapers hardly running away with matters at this stage.

Perhaps the luxury of 3 selections in Lucky Seven has dulled selection skills for a few....

4 minutes ago, Hesi said:

A GOOD SLASH B4 bed is better than whilst in bed.

That reminds me of my trip to the quack for the water and back works. He asked me if the peeing was working and I stated yes, I pee every. morning at 7.30. And your pooing ?. Yep regular as clockwork, 8.30 every morning. So what seems to be the problem he asked . Well, I don't get up till 9.30 I replied. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, PWJ said:

Been a tricky day for many. Max Factory might take a potshot at the winged ones if any more roughies pop up at Surfers while Showtime in the ascendancy as Magic still working out their spells around the cauldron. They have three yet to get underway while Kaos have a couple of prominent tipsters yet to make a start giving Styx the opportunity to take a handy lead although the Captain looks a bit rusty at this stage. Old Mate in no rush but may strike better form in QLD with the Reapers hardly running away with matters at this stage.

Perhaps the luxury of 3 selections in Lucky Seven has dulled selection skills for a few....

That was my excuse, picked 3 in each race, then had to eliminate 1, and they all won

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Globederby19 said:

I was expecting the siren to sound. My horse Lincoln Kruze was nearly squeezed over the running rail, was fighting to stay off it but he had to reign him back and clipped the heels as he pulled him away from the fence/. Demolition Derby that was.

Feel for you Rhys as that was apalling the way it went down

7 minutes ago, pegs pride said:

Should have taken advice on that one MM. I've backed Churchy since he started! Oh, woe is you.

I remember labelling him a nice horse in the making on TRP some months back...grrr

MM

ROUND 1- Saturday January 13

Comp Race 6 - Gold Coast R7

1st - 3 King of Sparta W-$1.40 

2nd - 4 Petronius Q-$16.10  

Scr: 13

1 KAOS 304.40

4 STYX 592.20

All bar Kaos pair Ray and Zig on the winning hot fave with quinellas for opponents Stevie and Smiler and BBs for Our Maizcay and Howie which sees the latter finally pull clear of Ziggy to extend the advantage for Styx.

0 Ziggy

28 Howie

73.20 Sasha

41 Robert

0 Ray

41 Gordy

162 Midnight Caller

226 Our Maizcay

69.20 Stevie N

256.20 Smiler

2 MAGIC 281.00

3 SHOWTIME 738.80

Blind Squirrel on his own on the I Am Invincible winner as all 5 Magic crew reply with Heather adding a BB. Jamison on the board at last and ahead of Craig to cut the lead for Showtime to the minimum.

14 Anita

275 Harewood

14 Jamison

0 Craig

14 Pam

160.20 Maria

87 Sharne

64 Blind Squirrel

152 Heather

239.60 Punter Pete

1 MAX FACTORY 590.00

4 SEAGULLS 546.00

Barb is the lone Factory worker on the Randwick visitor as all 5 Seagulls reply with Pete now ahead of Max pushing the Gulls further ahead.

366 Rob

88 Graeme

14 Barb

64 Maurice

0 Gee

115 Steve P

210 Lightning Blue

265 Rees

0 Max

14 Pete

2 OLD MATE 287.20

3 REAPERS 343.20

Low-key match sees everyone bar Tonka on the J Mac winner. No change overall.

127.20 Black Caviar

41 Tassie Tiger

41 Rex

46.20 Ian

68 Richie

37 Hesi

37 PJ

128 Tonka

14 Jack

91 Secret Squirrel

Old Mate seize the lead with Wolfgang or Spywire while Highness helps

Reapers go further ahead with Jennis Meadow while Storm Boy helps

Max Factory pull one back with Jennis Meadow, Spywire, Arabian Summer or Wolfgang while Storm Boy helps

Seagulls helped by Highness or Ernos Cube

Magic seize the lead with Vianarra

Showtime go further ahead with Highness and go 5-zip clear with Arabian Summer while Spywire or Poster Girl help

Kaos pull one back with Spywire or Wolfgang while Storm Boy helps

Styx helped by Highness or Poster Girl

Comp Race 7 - Gold Coast R8

1st - 1 Storm Boy W-$2.10 

2nd - 4 Highness Q-$4.70  

Scr: 3,7

1 KAOS 397.80

4 STYX 655.20

Smiler, Robert & Our Maizcay on the winning fave for Styx while all the Kaos crew bar Zig reply with Midnight caller adding the Q. No change overall.

0 Ziggy

28 Howie

94.20 Sasha

62 Robert

21 Ray

41 Gordy

192.40 Midnight Caller

247 Our Maizcay

90.20 Stevie N

277.20 Smiler

2 MAGIC 362.80

3 SHOWTIME 801.80

Harewood, Maria and Craig on the Waterhouse/Bott winner for Showtime while Jamison and Heather snag quinellas for Magic for whom Sharne also scored. No change overall.

14 Anita

296 Harewood

44.40 Jamison

21 Craig

14 Pam

181.20 Maria

108 Sharne

64 Blind Squirrel

182.60 Heather

239.60 Punter Pete

1 MAX FACTORY 641.40

4 SEAGULLS 576.40

Maurice snags the quinella on his own for The Seagulls as Barb (Q also) and Lightning Blue label the Hippo winner for Max Factory. No change overall.

366 Rob

88 Graeme

44.40 Barb

94.40 Maurice

0 Gee

115 Steve P

231 Lightning Blue

265 Rees

0 Max

14 Pete

2 OLD MATE 359.60

3 REAPERS 499.60

Black caviar (another Q), Richie and Jack on the Sydney visitor for Old Mate as all The Reapers reply with BBs for Secret Squirrel and Tassie while Ian snagged the Q. No change overall.

157.60 Black Caviar

83 Tassie Tiger

41 Rex

76.60 Ian

89 Richie

58 Hesi

37 PJ

149 Tonka

35 Jack

133 Secret Squirrel

5 minutes ago, PWJ said:

Comp Race 7 - Gold Coast R8

1st - 1 Storm Boy W-$2.10 

2nd - 4 Highness Q-$4.70  

Scr: 3,7

1 KAOS 397.80

4 STYX 655.20

Smiler, Robert & Our Maizcay on the winning fave for Styx while all the Kaos crew bar Zig reply with Midnight caller adding the Q. No change overall.

0 Ziggy

28 Howie

94.20 Sasha

62 Robert

21 Ray

41 Gordy

192.40 Midnight Caller

247 Our Maizcay

90.20 Stevie N

277.20 Smiler

Close match. Less than $52 separates 4 HTHs. 

• Like 2

Old Mate seize the lead with Sydney Bowler or Veecee while Trifling, Chrysaor or Royal Tribute help

Reapers go further ahead with Cifrado (must pay LESS than $9.80), Abounding or Infatuation while Vanquished helps

Max Factory pull one back with Chrysaor, Sydney Bowler or Veecee and seize the lead with Zouphoria or Cifrado

Seagulls helped by Deep Respect or Abounding

Magic seize the lead with Chrysaor (must pay $5.80 plus or Sydney Bowler complete the Q) while Abounding or Infatuation help

Showtime go further ahead with Sydney Bowler (must pay $4.50 plus or Cifrado complete the Q) or Veecee while Cifrado or Vanquished help

Kaos seize the lead with Cifrado or Chrysaor

Styx helped by Royal Tribute or Sydney Bowler