The Race Place

Warriors

ngakonui grass

• 9 months later...

Well WTF just happened, not only a win, but

44 consecutive completed sets

45 total sets

First side in NRL history to exceed 40 sets

These are the outward signs of a professional, well drilled and disciplined side.

Is it the lack of a crowd that is helping them, we all know in the past, they have been a collection of flakey show ponies.  No point putting on a post try scoring prima donna display for the cardboard cutouts, they are not that easily impressed:classic_biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve got a Warriors thread on Racecafe just over 90,000 views 

It’s been 3 years since I posted on that thread, I struggle to post anything positive about them, one farked up basket case Organization 

Used to have some great debate on there with my mate Pogo Crynulla 

Edited by VC!

3 hours ago, VC! said:

It’s been 3 years since I posted on that thread, I struggle to post anything positive about them, one farked up basket case Organization 

Peanuts

My Jacinda Ardern thread has 129,000 views, admittedly over half by one person:classic_smile:

• Haha 1

I hope they keep going.
They are my chief source of revenue. Wait for a big win and put the house on the opposition next week. After a thrashing punt ahead at half time the next week.

Pete, that Bet365 website is lightyears ahead of our TAB's $45M dud. They cross the finishing line and seconds later the results are shown. Not 10 minutes later, in dribs and drabs, if in fact you can get on to check.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, JustPlodded said:

I hope they keep going.
They are my chief source of revenue. Wait for a big win and put the house on the opposition next week. After a thrashing punt ahead at half time the next week.

Pete, that Bet365 website is lightyears ahead of our TAB's $45M dud. They cross the finishing line and seconds later the results are shown. Not 10 minutes later, in dribs and drabs, if in fact you can get on to check.

Yep Geoff it is light years ahead. A pleasure to bet on. My only gripe is I wish they had the horses breeding on their formlines but its pretty minor really.

Bet 365 I would rate that as the #1 corporate just ahead of Sportsbet

Bet 365 would be perfect for a person like Mooseman he could create his own place 6 on whatever races he pleased, and the payout would be far superior on most occasions 

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2020 at 8:24 PM, VC! said:

Anyone get the wonderful irony at yesterdays trial at Christchurch,The bloke yelling at David Tarrant and calling him a loser was

wearing a Warriors shirt.

• Haha 2

• 7 months later...

Bit of a major today, Warriors coming from 21 down to beat Canberra, and a last second thriller from RTS to save the match

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck launches himself towards Jordan Rapana with just seconds left on the clock.
MARK NOLAN/GETTY IMAGES
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck launches himself towards Jordan Rapana with just seconds left on the clock.

• 4 weeks later...