The Race Place

Maxi's FOUR LEGS All up comp Round 2 Wed 26 July Races 6,7,8,9 CLOSE 1.59pm Enter Here

Hesi

MAXI'S 'FOUR LEGS' ALL UP COMP (The simplest comp in the history of the Compi-verse?)

Rule 1: Pick one horse to win in each of four thoroughbred races at the nominated gallops meeting.

Rule 2: No subs, no replacements. Scratchings, including late scratchings, go nowhere except out of contention. 

Rule 3: Entries close 30 MINUTES before the declared start time of the first of the four nominated races. 

HOW IT WORKS 

1. Each winning selection on Race 1 will earn an imaginary $10 Win dividend (NZ Tote odds) and the total from Race 1 will be ‘reinvested’ all-up
onto Races 2,3 and 4 (ie Tote odds multi). All successful entrants from Race 1 proceed to the Maxi Premiership.

2: Your total earnings for the 4 races must exceed a qualifying threshold of, say, $200.00. 

3. The winner is the entrant with the highest All-up dividend on the day.

4. All unsuccessful entrants from Race 1 go into the Maxi Plate for Races 2,3 and 4. Again, an imaginary $10 Win on your Race 2 selection, with total reinvested all-up on the remaining two races. 

PRIZES

• Maxi Premiership Winner: $20 bet on any gallops or harness race in the next 7 days.
  • Maxi Plate Winner: $10 bet on any gallops or harness race in the next 7 days.

Example 1

R1: Result: Horse Wins - Div $5.00 - goes to Premiership with $50 invested as an all-up bet on Races 2, 3 and 4

R2 Result: Horse Wins - Div $3.00 -$150 invested on Race 3

R3 Result: Horse Wins - Div $2.00 - $300 invested on Race 4 - selector has 'qualified at this point' but still has to select winner of R4.

R4 Result: Horse Wins - Div $1.50 - $450.00 earned.

Total: $450.00

Result: Qualifies in Maxi Premiership with $450.00 and might be the highest total on the day.

Example 2

R1: Horse 1st - Div $3.00

R2 Horse unpl - Div $0.00

R3 Horse 1st - Div $4.00

R4 Horse 1st - Div $6.00

Total: $0.00

• Qualifies for Premiership but cannot win as All-up Bet from R2 is not a winner.
  • Fails to qualify for Plate because R2 selection did not win.

Example 3:

R1 - unpl Div $0.00 - goes to Maxi Plate for Races 2,3,4

R2 - Wins - Div $2.00 - $20 invested 'all-up' on R3 and 4 

R3 - Wins - Div $3.00 - $60 on to R4

R4 Wins - Div $3.50 - $210.00

Total $210.00 earned in Maxi Plate, exceeds threshold of $200 so could be the winner of Plate division.

Example 4

R1: Result: Horse Wins - Div $2.00 - goes to Premiership with $20 invested as an all-up bet on Races 2, 3 and 4

R2 Result: Horse Wins - Div $2.00 -$40 invested on Race 3

R3 Result: Horse Wins - Div $2.50 - $100 invested on Race 4 - selector has 'qualified at this point' but still has to select winner of R4.

R4 Result: Horse Wins - Div $1.90 - $190.00 earned and fails to meet the $200.00 threshold so cannot win.

Total: $190.00 and fails to meet the $200.00 threshold so cannot win.

• Hesi changed the title to Maxi's FOUR LEGS All up comp Round 2 Sun July 23 Races 6,7,8,9 CLOSE 1.40pm Enter Here
  • Hesi changed the title to Maxi's FOUR LEGS All up comp Round 2 Wed 26 July Races 6,7,8,9 CLOSE 1.59pm Enter Here
25 minutes ago, Hesi said:

I'll be happy if I get 1 placegetter lol

Hone up your skills ready for the Ferdies in 10 days time mate 😁. (Actually the 'Ferdies' look super strong with PJ, Maurice Geoff and Heather team-mates) will they have to hone up their skills ? with Hesi happy to just 'place' 😉.  (I think it's 'Win' or 'Bust' in that NPC comp too from memory)

Hey Maxi 

my first race selection at Oamaru got scared and ran off back to stable . My daughter is in Paris currently so can i have Number One please ?

race 6 Oamaru scratching replacement 

No 4 is out .........so Number 1 in please ?