The Race Place

Craig's Music faves

craigos1

Trying to lift my spirits a bit. My More Than Ready mare had a severe colic this morning and had to be put down, losing the Dundeel inside of her also. This game can be so cruel

I think I used to sing this song as a young fella....

• Sad 4

Gary Kemp wrote all the songs, but it was undoubtedly Tony Hadley's voice that made them such big hits.  Not sure how the royalties went but Tony Hadley left the band and was not happy.

Trivia 1

Gary and his brother Martin Kemp, bassist in the band, played the nasty Kray brothers in a film called ???

Trivia 2

Martin Kemp married Shirlie and has stayed married to her all these years.  She was a backing vocalist in George Michael's Wham, and apparently, he was chaperone on their first date.

4 hours ago, Hesi said:

Gary Kemp wrote all the songs, but it was undoubtedly Tony Hadley's voice that made them such big hits.  Not sure how the royalties went but Tony Hadley left the band and was not happy.

Trivia 1

Gary and his brother Martin Kemp, bassist in the band, played the nasty Kray brothers in a film called ???

Trivia 2

Martin Kemp married Shirlie and has stayed married to her all these years.  She was a backing vocalist in George Michael's Wham, and apparently, he was chaperone on their first date.

do you think George was more interested in Martin?