The Race Place

Craig's Music faves

craigos1

On 7/5/2023 at 9:50 PM, Dancing Show said:

This is such a lovely song

well DS i havent heard that song in years, but i know what to expect when i hit the 'play' button...our musical tastes are so similar, it appears. Brings back memories of a mis-spent yoof ...guess i'd bette rplay it now! Tks for posting.

MM

• Like 1

this 'll testya memory banks 😊..... see if you can get these ?. 

10 x LB fav great songs from youth times in Nz . but am only giving you the first line of the lyrics .😂.

You will know these terrific songs and any one of them well worth posting here.

1. You know that it would be untrue,  you know that i would be a liar.....

2. Steve walks warily down the street, with the brim pulled way down low.....

3. i, I love the colourful clothes she wears,  and the way the sunlight plays upon her hair...

4. Does she walk ? Does she talk ? does she come complete ?.....

5. Every night I'm there, I'm always there, She know's I'm there ........

6. How can it be permissable , She compromise my principle...

7. The road is long, with many a winding turn .......

8. Ooh my little pretty one ,pretty one,  when you gunna give me some time S....

9. Well we know where we're going , But we don't know where we've been.....

10. My child arrived just the other day, he came to the world in the usual way.......

• Like 2

. You know that it would be untrue,  you know that i would be a liar..... LIGHT MY FIRE /DOORS

2. Steve walks warily down the street, with the brim pulled way down low..... ANOTHE ONE BITES..QUEEN

3. i, I love the colourful clothes she wears,  and the way the sunlight plays upon her hair...GOOD VIBES BBs

4. Does she walk ? Does she talk ? does she come complete ?..... centrefold j geils band

5. Every night I'm there, I'm always there, She know's I'm there ........ eloise barry ryan

6. How can it be permissable , She compromise my principle... simply irresisistible robert palmer

7. The road is long, with many a winding turn ....... he aint heavy hollies

8. Ooh my little pretty one ,pretty one,  when you gunna give me some time my sharona the knack

9. Well we know where we're going , But we don't know where we've been.. road to nowhere Talking heads

10. My child arrived just the other day, he came to the world in the usual way..cats in the cradle harry chapin

mm

• Thanks 1

spot on Max . you've nailed all my favourites there.

1 hour ago, Maximus said:

The road is long

And here's just one more for you mate . Dedicated to  Max !!  can you/ anyone pick it from the first lyric's ?

A great song on it's day,  to inspire many to Victory ( even if only for a day 🏆😆)

"I,... I wish you could swim, like the dolphins, like dolphins can swim......"