The Race Place

New $100 comp thread - Starts Cup Day - Low key - No running commentary - Scores tallied within 24 hours last race

karrotsishere

Here we go lets just use this thread, low key, can chat about any of the race days on this thread. Please use this thread only to post selections. Mike is putting up $100 as I beat him last game. May as well have something, seemings its on offer & is Cup Day & Cup Week! Just for a bit of fun. 

Same Rules, same prize of $100.

Bets in 1 hour before 1st race of day.

Meetings: ALL Day meetings

09.11.21 Addington, Cup Day

12.11.21 Addington, Show Day

20.11.21 Timaru

27.11.21 Geraldine

Winner must use winning prize on 05.12.21 Akaroa

• Like 2

Mike

$100 multi

R1 H4 Top4 Colchy Mac $3.00

R3 H15 Top4 Kahress $3.30

R7 H3 FFW Bolt For Brilliance $2.50

R87 H4 FFW Franco Indie $1.90

Return $4702.50

(And since Manawatu was on today I took a real multi with the above plus the following, all Top4's at Manawatu, and I also split them into 2 real multi's....in case anyone was bored and wants to see if I can break my losing streak!):

R1 H3 ................winner, not just Top4, winner @ $10

R2 H4..................another winner, not just Top4, at $7 .....  I'm being teased before being dumped on

R3 H2...............a 2nd, still alive

R4 H5...........alive

R5 H5.........dead!

for a Return of $73,363 because I want to buy a new car!

Edited by Mike
  • Like 2

@Globederby19 think you need to re-post or chose which multis as only allowed 2 bets. 

Here were your selections.  Thanks

Globes selections

$25 Multi =$729.60

R1  Andover Love @3.20  Top 4

R3  Missalyssa  @  $2.40  Top 4

R10  Madelaine Stow @$3.80  Top 4

$25  Multi=$307

R 4  Cyrus @$1.35   Top 4

R6 Cheezal @ $3.80  Top 4

R8  Cantfindabetterman @ $2.40

$50 Multi =$516 .80

R9  Got You Covered @ $1.60 Top 4

Edited by karrotsishere

5 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Dancing Show selections

My $50 Multi for Cup Day! 🥂💃

FFTOP4

Race 4:  11  Invitation Only

Race 6:  4   Samhara

Race 8:  10   Cantfindabettorman

Race 11:  2    Vintage Cheddar

R11   Classie Brigade  @1.70   Top 4

R12  High Flyin Harry  @ $3.80  Top 4

Figured out what you want Dancing Show

Ends on Vintage Cheddar

Mike

Edited by Mike
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Mike said:

Figured out what you want Dancing Show

Ends on Vintage Cheddar

Mike

Yes, all selections FFTop4 Multi for my $50 of the prize from the previous comp.   I posted it on the other comp thread after Richie's selections for his $50 to save confusion.

This isn't for my bets on Cup Day as part of this new comp.  I will post those later.

Cheers

M.

Edited by Dancing Show
  • Like 1

Sorry Karrots , new post .

$50 multi=$516 .80

R9  Got You Covered @ $1.60 Top 4

R11   Classie Brigade  @$1.70  Top 4

R12 High Flyin Harry  @ $3.80  Top4

$50 Multi =$17,965,67

R 1  Andover Love @ $3.20  Top 4

R3  Missalyssa  @ $2.40   Top4

R4  Cyrus @ $1.35  Top4

R6  Cheezal  @ $3.80 Top 4

R8  Cantfindabetterman @$2.40  Top 4

R10  Madelaine Stow   @$3.80  Top 4

• Like 1

Good to see you good kiwi folk all getting on the Big day !!  Love RUST and RICH picks that are in already. 

Will take something else though, so they can take the glory >>>>  couple of place multis for $50 each. crikey!  the local TAB had some odds up today . excellent.

InvitationOnly-AltaWiseguy-SoundsofCash to place at $300-50  and Cyrus-Taipo-Candfindabettorman to place at $555-50.

DSC02525.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lightning Blue said:

Good to see you good kiwi folk all getting on the Big day !!  Love RUST and RICH picks that are in already. 

Will take something else though, so they can take the glory >>>>  couple of place multis for $50 each. crikey!  the local TAB had some odds up today . excellent.

InvitationOnly-AltaWiseguy-SoundsofCash to place at $300-50  and Cyrus-Taipo-Candfindabettorman to place at $555-50.

Well Lightning you amped & excited for tomorrow 😄 Got everything cleared off & tick done today. So ready to watch racing ALL day tomorrow with minimal interruptions. Exciting. Where is the excitement from others. Feel like just Enteebee is getting in the zone. Got the popcorn ready & decided on some beer just like you Lightning for the special occasion. All ready in fridge 😄

Was just chatting with someone & I said Id be "watching the racing tomorrow ALL day, as its a BIG DAY HARNESS". They were like "what ALL day"? And I said yeah "ALL DAY". And we both just cracked up laughing 😂

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Well Lightning you amped & excited for tomorrow 😄 Got everything cleared off & tick done today. So ready to watch racing ALL day tomorrow with minimal interruptions. Exciting. Where is the excitement from others. Feel like just Enteebee is getting in the zone. Got the popcorn ready & decided on some beer just like you Lightning for the special occasion. All ready in fridge 😄

Ready to go Karrots ! Have put an 'hour' of bets on already !  lol.... Prosecco bottle is empty today and is only 1 o'clock (i'll find another one for tomorrow. lol...)

fingers are crossed for a Big Enteebee win with MM.!!!!!  (Chance of a lifetime without 'Sundee' and the 'Mountain' about.) 

Had arguement elsewhere with some mug bagging Mangos (because Nat is care-taker trainer) so am really hoping it Wins now !!! lol. (South Coast Arden)

Mangos and Nat have been around Donkey years and done Enormous things for harness racing. How could you bag them ? Mark will probably win , but still gotta get to the post first , like he did last year. 

Good luck to ALL the Cup runners !! Copy That for the North (and Karrots) and hope they all step away ok to get their chance. And the punters in this Comp too !!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Lightning Blue said:

Ready to go Karrots ! Have put an 'hour' of bets on already !  lol.... Prosecco bottle is empty today and is only 1 o'clock (i'll find another one for tomorrow. lol...)

fingers are crossed for a Big Enteebee win with MM.!!!!!  (Chance of a lifetime without 'Sundee' and the 'Mountain' about.) 

Had arguement elsewhere with some mug bagging Mangos (because Nat is care-taker trainer) so am really hoping it Wins now !!! lol. (South Coast Arden)

Mangos and Nat have been around Donkey years and done Enormous things for harness racing. How could you bag them ? Mark will probably win , but still gotta get to the post first , like he did last year. 

Good luck to ALL the Cup runners !! Copy That for the North (and Karrots) and hope they all step away ok to get their chance. And the punters in this Comp too !!!!!!!!

Bagging Mango, seems weird. Why COVID his fault or something. Thought Covid was Jacindas fault. Yes SCA is part of Team North. He is the OFFICIAL Trainer & unfortunately he can't be there. I really liked his chances BUT then the last start or 2 + the draw kind of have put me off. But still YES any TEAM north win is GOOD.

Actually I secretly hope Classie B wins. Even tho he is TEAM South. Feel like him & his connections really deserve it. Also hope Copy That goes well, just solely due to the BAD time they had last year & of course North. 

The banter is fun. And makes it more interesting to watch. EG Republican Party VS Franco Indie. Well Karrots is firmly on Republican Partys team. While others are firmly Franco Indie Fans. Which is fine. BUT now the interest has been captivated. 

AND yes good luck to MM Enteebee for his 1st G1 NZ win. Agree Lightning BIG chance for it with 2 big guns out. 

CONGRATS to ALL runners in on CUP DAY.

Edited by karrotsishere
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mike said:

Mike

$100 multi

R1 H4 Top4 Colchy Mac $3.00

R3 H15 Top4 Kahress $3.30

R7 H3 FFW Bolt For Brilliance $2.50

R87 H4 FFW Franco Indie $1.90

Return $4702.50

(And since Manawatu was on today I took a real multi with the above plus the following, all Top4's at Manawatu, and I also split them into 2 real multi's....in case anyone was bored and wants to see if I can break my losing streak!):

R1 H3 ................winner, not just Top4, winner @ $10

R2 H4..................another winner, not just Top4, at $7 .....  I'm being teased before being dumped on

R3 H2...............a 2nd, still alive

R4 H5...........alive

R5 H5.........dead!

for a Return of $73,363 because I want to buy a new car!

Arrrggghhh ...commiserations Mike, you're making Mx feel bad for moaning about missing a $4k+ multi last week and Douceur getting snouted in the VRC Oaks which would've allowed the Moet to flow chez Max tomorrow and Wed and Sat...!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Bagging Mango, seems weird. Why COVID his fault or something. Thought Covid was Jacindas fault. Yes SCA is part of Team North. He is the OFFICIAL Trainer & unfortunately he can't be there. I really liked his chances BUT then the last start or 2 + the draw kind of have put me off. But still YES any TEAM north win is GOOD.

Actually I secretly hope Classie B wins. Even tho he is TEAM South. Feel like him & his connections really deserve it. Also hope Copy That goes well, just solely due to the BAD time they had last year & of course North. 

The banter is fun. And makes it more interesting to watch. EG Republican Party VS Franco Indie. Well Karrots is firmly on Republican Partys team. While others are firmly Franco Indie Fans. Which is fine. BUT now the interest has been captivated. 

AND yes good luck to MM Enteebee for his 1st G1 NZ win. Agree Lightning BIG chance for it with 2 big guns out. 

CONGRATS to ALL runners in on CUP DAY.

The ballots have come out, so Republican Party will start from barrier one.

Wishing you no bad luck Nod.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lightning Blue said:

Was just thinking, cause you brought it up. Re other site some dissing Mango. Can’t think who that might be … 🤔

Are they like talking about things like having a good old moan about something, actually anything is fine just be like lets have a moan. Plus can’t forget got to mock someone or something. Plus talking about something from like 40-50 years ago. Plus lets see, moaning about Covid. Plus moaning about Jacinda & saying Trump won.

Am on I on the money? 😇