The Race Place

Summer Super Draft Comp Results Thread

PWJ

Hot Baches go further ahead with Lost and Running and go 5-zip clear with Masked Crusader while Finance Tycoon or Roch 'n' Horse help

Mr Aybees seize the lead with Artorius, Quantico or Swats That while Home Affairs helps

Round 9 (Final) - Saturday Mar 12

Race 9 - Flemington R6

1st - 11 Roch 'n' Horse W-$95.90 

2nd - 15 The Astrologist Q-$1311.60  

Scr: nil

4 OFFNGONE {J} (1st) 670.20

1 SURF N TURF (2nd) 462.20

Everyone missed !

140.60 Ian

89.60 Geoff

77 Secret Squirrel

73 Ray

130 Stevie N

0 Gospel of Judas

179.60 Ziggy

82 Gee

143 Rees

217.60 Graeme

3 GRIM REAPERS (8th) 2816.40

2 WURZELS (3rd) {J} 700.60

BYE - MAX FACTORS (6th) 762.2

The Wurzels and Max Factors all miss as Tonka bags the biggest BB of the comp to mug Maurice and put the Grim Reapers into the lead as they zoom past the team profit mark.

34 PJ

90 Midnight Caller

51 Roland

73 Sharne

277.80 Smiler

215.60 Jakey Boy

356.60 Hesi

138 Pete

2097 Tonkatime

184 Maurice

87 Punter Pete

201 Trotslover

324.20 Robert

39 Max

111 Gary

3 HOT BACHES (4th) 1996.80

2 MR AYBEES (7th) 574.20

The Mr Aybees draw a blank again as Captain Maria labels the Kiwi roughie to send the Hot Baches sailing past the team profit mark. No change overall.

373.20 Blind Squirrel

50.60 Harewood

39 Pam

89.60 Tom

284.60 Steve P

306 Jack

142 Happy Sunrise

51 Craig

1158 Maria

77 Lightning Blue

2 YAHABEBEES (5th) 1056.60

3 GREY WAYS* (9th) 1133.40

Zilch, nada, nothing....

245.60 Heather

403.40 Rex

206 Rob

68 Dino

327.40 Howie

198.80 Buller Rep

149 Wrinkles

252.20 Jen

128.60 Richie

211 Gordy

{J} Subject to Jeopardy chip

* Joker play

you might think the Newmarket was all baloney but it was actuall Moloney and Moroney. Knew there was a reason why Max didnt want to go against them Hot Baches ..so, was it the Blind Squirrel or the bolt of blue lightning that picked it?

Great result for LA Stud and the battlin' Kiwi sprinters beating the best in Oz.

Best of all, Max is alive in the Quaddie and has the Field in Leg 2 (then it gets tougher!)

MM

2 minutes ago, Maximus said:

you might think the Newmarket was all baloney but it was actuall Moloney and Moroney. Knew there was a reason why Max didnt want to go against them Hot Baches ..so, was it the Blind Squirrel or the bolt of blue lightning that picked it?

Great result for LA Stud and the battlin' Kiwi sprinters beating the best in Oz.

Best of all, Max is alive in the Quaddie and has the Field in Leg 2 (then it gets tougher!)

MM

You care to put up what you have in Leg 3 and 4, so we can follow

4 minutes ago, moz1047 said:

Well done Tonka.  Can't match that. So close to an enormous BB quinella as well. Must be one of the bigger 1 race collects in Race Place.

Also takes Tonka to the very top of the personal aggregates as well. Well done.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Maximus said:

MM

Not the Squirrel unfortunately - thought I might have the magnificent seven comp cleaned up and then Tonka went past me like a Ferrari and not a fecking dumptruck

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Dancing Show said:

When she's got a fair shot at it she has pushed them and is always finishing gamely, that's what I liked about her.

Thought you might have jagged the ARROWFIELD STUD 'Cap' prize from PJ with that one Maria for leading run-scorer...... but you may of been "Tonka ed" at the last minute with a BB by Tonka. 

• Like 2

To win:

The Wurzels need-

Lighthouse to win for Jakey Boy

The Mr Aybees need-

a Hinged-Expat quinella in that order for Harewood and hope it pays enough (very unlikely)

The Yahabebees need-

Expat to win for Heather (must pay $7.90+ or the sub - probably Espiona - complete the Q

OR

Atishu to win for Richie

OR

Hinged to win for Richie (must pay $8.30+ or Atishu complete the Q)

Surf N Turf need-

an Espiona (presumably the sub) - Lighthouse quinella for Geoff and Judas and hope it pays enough . Currently the return is $44 for Geoff and $88 for Judas so not enough right now

8 minutes ago, Hesi said:

You realise PJ, it is possible the Reapers finish last, but with the highest aggregate

Don't remind me. After 4 x 2nds and 2 x 3rds today I'm over it.

The saving grace is I have a More Than Ready mare (out of Beneteau's 3/4 sister in foal to Dundeel - the exact cross on which Let'srollthedice is bred.

'

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Blind Squirrel said:

I thought Levante was enormous and equally as good a run as the winner as came from well back in the slowest part of the track

True, Levante was huge and it's a shame with regards to the split.  I was so happy when my other selection Finance Tycoon went to the same side as RnH because I knew the pace would be on with the light weight, and if it didn't last it would help RnH run on.    Fantastic race. 

• Like 1