The Race Place

Lucky Seven Round 2 - Sat Dec 2

PWJ

24 minutes ago, Hesi said:

Thanks Maria, PJ will appreciate that, as will we all.  PJ is normally online by now, but no sign of him, so let's call it now, that you are scoring, and if he is okay, he can have a well-deserved rest.  Thanks again

No, I'm here after a less than ideal sleep. All good to score. Thanks Maria and Hesi and all other well-wishers. I;m good to go

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PWJ said:

No, I'm here after a less than ideal sleep. All good to score. Thanks Maria and Hesi and all other well-wishers. I;m good to go

Okay, as long as you are sure 🙂    I'll just keep tabs over the afternoon anyway just in case you start to decline and I can step in, just let me know 🙂 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PWJ said:

As long as you are sure.  Thanks for offering Maria, but PJ appears back to fighting fit lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dancing Show said:

Okay, as long as you are sure 🙂    I'll just keep tabs over the afternoon anyway just in case you start to decline and I can step in, just let me know 🙂 

I'm sure, thanks. Any change I will PM you

• Like 1

Thanks Hesi , Maris and PJ for some fine Saturday action.

Feeling the Hat-trick of major events is on >>  after the World Cricket Cup 🏆 (Aus defeating India)  , and New Zealand Trotting Cup  (Swayzee for Australia defeating Akuta )  and now for a Lucky 7 to complete the set (LB defeating Hesi 🏆😉🍻)    Hesi has sent his runners to Sandown too , that'll make it tougher for him 😁 

1. TeRapa R6 /   2 - 3 - 5
2. TeRapa R7 /  3 - 5 - 8
3. Caulfield R5/  3 - 4 - 5 
4. TeRapa R9 /   1 - 5 - 7
5. Caulfield R7 /  1 - 2 - 11 
6. Caulfield R8 /  3 - 4 - 10   BB
7. Caulfield R9 /   5 - 6 - 11

• Like 1

Note: Caulfield now downgraded to SOFT

Rail Position: Out 5m Entire Circuit
Dual Track Meeting: N
Track Type: Turf
Track Condition: Soft 5
Weather: Overcast
Penetrometer:
Track Information: Inspection 10:45PM 2/12; Going Stick- 9, Shear- 11.5, Soil Moisture- 27.6%

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dancing Show said:

Tracks:

Te Rapa:  Good 4 / Cloudy  -  starting to get quite overcast 

Caulfield:  Good 4 / Cloudy  -  Caulfield is expecting rain over the afternoon (let's hope that most of it misses the track!)

Scratchings as at 10.45am:

First comp race start:  3.18pm   (comp closes at 2.48pm)

Te Rapa Race 6 :  7

Te Rapa Race 7 :  All Start

Caulfield Race 5 :  All Start

Te Rapa Race 9 :  2,3

Caulfield Race 7 :  5

Caulfield Race 8 :  2,6,9

Caulfield Race 9 :  All Start

nice work there, DS