Rees

Rex

Richie

Secret Squirrel

Smiler

Stevie N

Tassie Tiger

Ziggy

That is 23 so far. We need 32 for the draft. Phone a friend !

Okay draft list update in A-Z order:

Anita

Blind Squirrel

Craig

Gee

Gordy

Graeme

Harewood

Heather

Ian

Jack

Jamison

Lightning Blue

Maurice

Midnight Caller

Our Maizcay

Pam

PJ

Punter Pete

Rees

Rex

Richie

Secret Squirrel

Smiler

Steve P

Stevie N

Tassie Tiger

Tonka

Ziggy

That is 28 so far. We need 32 for the draft. Phone a friend !

If I do not get 4 more entries by the end of the day I will close it off at 7 teams. Unfortunately that will mean someone already entered will be a sub. I am not going to beg people to play.

31 minutes ago, PWJ said:

If I do not get 4 more entries by the end of the day I will close it off at 7 teams. Unfortunately that will mean someone already entered will be a sub. I am not going to beg people to play.

Might be some was just getting through the current comp first , then enter Sunday or whatever here. I was gunna do that originally too. Our good friend here Robert is usually in these things and enjoys your work here Pj . so have sent him a note saying you may of bought the closing date forward to today by the sound of it,

so hopefully he can send message if he's going to enter Today. Not sure if he is or not though yet,.. but could be an option as is a wonderful team-mate to all.   

• Thanks 1

If we dont get the two more needed by midnight tonight then Barb and Rob are reserves and Anita will drop out to make way for one of the Captains to join the draft list. This may be the last Super Comp I will run based on the poor enthusiasm for it.

32 minutes ago, PWJ said:

If we dont get the two more needed by midnight tonight then Barb and Rob are reserves and Anita will drop out to make way for one of the Captains to join the draft list. This may be the last Super Comp I will run based on the poor enthusiasm for it.

Make Rob first reserve PJ and I'll drop back to the draft.

34 minutes ago, PWJ said:

We are really just on the cusp of getting 40 players each time, but a few dropouts this time for commitment reasons.

Maybe a break till the Summer

I think the Lucky 7 has the makings of an excellent replacement in the meantime, maybe a few twists to the format to keep the interest up till the end.

• Like 1