The Race Place

Comments thread for the Super Comp Draft

PWJ

2 hours ago, Lightning Blue said:

Don't do it Max .... could only lead to a McDuck mcDisaster and you'll be sunk like 'Donald' Trump from the get go . Not to mention hearing about the oz cricket could cause Captain Max  to capsize, walk the plank, abandon ship , or do a drive past and run aground like the Costa Concordia to get away from it all   . lol😁😂

images.jpg.78b4d8a92ed33fcbd0edbcbe24b84470.jpgimages.jpg.840580c0e4fc57b2852f07b5a0e3eaeb.jpg

ah, but mate..think of the fun we can have needling the opposition (such as it is, blessed Weepers and the like..)..the stones we can throw at the Styx etc etc ...winning the Comp would almost feel like a bonus...

MM

MM

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hesi said:

I've never been in a team with this person before, and looking at the snake order, it is very likely I will be able to get them, and if I do, I believe that will make the Reapers unbeatable.

this self-aggrandisement prior to even selecting s team is inducing a case of Malaise Maximus. Someone throw me a bowl to be sick in ...

MM

2 hours ago, Hesi said:

I've never been in a team with this person before, and looking at the snake order, it is very likely I will be able to get them, and if I do, I believe that will make the Reapers unbeatable.

Doesn't look like the mystery was solved over dinner.  an intriguing puzzle. Can't be Geoff as he has 2 wins lately and was with you at the Ferdies. Not Ian as he just said ...Maybe Gordy then ?   or are you gunna keep it unda the hat ? 

Just now, Globederby19 said:

No doubt I have been kicked to touch after the last effort, Maria. Even I wouldn't have picked me. 🥴

be very afraid Rees...rumour has it that Maxi has you in his sights ...

MM

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lightning Blue said:

Doesn't look like the mystery was solved over dinner.  an intriguing puzzle. Can't be Geoff as he has 2 wins lately and was with you at the Ferdies. Not Ian as he just said ...Maybe Gordy then ?   or are you gunna keep it unda the hat ? 

Max reckons it's Gordy..but why indulge the Eternal Weeper any further?

All will be revealed on the morrow ..

MM

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Maximus said:

Max reckons it's Gordy..but why indulge the Eternal Weeper any further?

All will be revealed on the morrow ..

MM

The Seagulls will fly above this puerile banter and steal your chips and crap on you when you're not looking.

images(61).jpeg.44bf43f28e16e35785d956b2cb23ac08.jpeg

• Haha 1

The last time the Seagulls flew in for a comp was 2021. Team members were:

Hesi

Moz

Steve P

Sharne

Pete

Final Autumn Super Comp Table 

1st 35 Seagulls* $16,919.00

2nd 32 Barellan* $15,412.60 

3rd 27 Ardern Up* $15,251.00 

4th 26 Ramones* $14,363.60

5th 24 Escapists* $15,659.40

6th 23 Maxis* $13,794.20

7th 13 Showtime* $12,361.00

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lightning Blue said:

Thats a while back .  All those snatch and grab raids trying to get some Winners chips in the comp  probably saw them chased away ultimately for being a pest ??

images.jpg.0f134cb20276cfd9643bb030b0cad166.jpg

The thing about pests is they just keep coming back.

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, PWJ said:

Some of those Captains may not sleep too soundly tonight. Burning the midnight oil refining their strategies, preparing player choices, and backup choices and backup-backup choices, mmmmm

What they have to do is find those consistent players as a large number are like me "all over the place like a mad woman's ........."

• PWJ unpinned this topic