135.00 Wrinkles

Narrowest Winning Margin
150.60 Trotslover

137.00 Midnight Caller

Highest Losing Score
329.60 Stevie N

Lowest Winning Score
82.00 Maurice

Well done Surf N Turf. That was one tough battle! We got our noses out in front and managed to hold on. Another good team effort. Unlucky not to nab that bonus point (again). 

Thanks Marie & the Hot Baches. I reckon you'll win more matches than you'll lose from hereon in.

Good luck for the rest of the comp.  

• Like 1

Many thanks PJ for the comp .............. It always makes for an exciting Saturday arvo.

Thanks Howie and your team for the match,

Unfortunately for you Howie your prediction of once were 2nd blah blah didn't come to fruition! 😁

To my team ....... well done all , but I have to single out LB (Lightning Blue) great tipping today and well done on getting the quinella yourself on the punt.

Finally (off topic) What a great day Karaka Millions is becoming.

To often you here of no atmosphere on course , well thanks to BGP this day has an atmosphere 2nd too none.

Well Done.

Cheers.

• Like 5

ROUND 3 Draw Sat Jan 29

Meetings will be Trentham, Rosehill & The Valley

YAHABEBEES (5th) vs OFFNGONE (1st)

Rob v Stevie N

Wrinkles v Secret Squirrel

Howie v Ziggy

Richie v Rees

Heather v Ian

MR AYBEES (2nd) vs MAX FACTORS (4th)

Harewood v Robert

Jack v Punter Pete

Tom v Trotslover

Craig v Max

Lightning Blue v Gary

SURF N TURF (3rd) vs GREY WAYS (9th)

Ray v Rex

Geoff v Dino

Gospel of Judas v Jen

Gee v Buller Rep

Graeme v Gordy

GRIM REAPERS (6th) vs HOT BACHES (7th) 

Tonkatime v Maria

Hesi v Pam

Roland v Blind Squirrel

PJ v Happy Sunrise

Smiler v Steve P

BYE - WURZELS (8th)

Sharne

Pete

Maurice

Midnight Caller

Jakey Boy

Thanks Reapers for the match it was much much closer than the final score indicates, I always enjoy coming up against PJ a very formidable opponent, 

Great Best Bet Rees with Pin Me Up, it ensured us top spot from the Ayebees who look a very dangerous team

Well done Blue great picking today, although a protest has been lodged for you breaking into a gallop

OffnGone well done team, rest up there's a bottle of champers on ice for our pin up boy

Cheers

• Like 3

Yes, well done today to you and your team.  I smell a rat, John style, with that Pin Me Up rort.  A bit mean to do that to your buddy PJ.  You had us beat anyway, but a point would have been nice.  

A long way to go Reapers and we are not that far away.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hesi said:

Yes, well done today to you and your team.  I smell a rat, John style, with that Pin Me Up rort.  A bit mean to do that to your buddy PJ.  You had us beat anyway, but a point would have been nice.  

A long way to go Reapers and we are not that far away.  

When PJ said he was part of the dregs did anyone believe that, like he said 6 2nds 3 3rds  PJs in the top echelon a real competitor one of my very favourite opponents, every time I come up against PJ I expect a tough match a match that is 50/50 but when I play PJ I want to bury him as I'm sure just secretly he does with me, he's just someone you underestimate at your own peril 

John was a very astute Captain, and a super tipster Im sure we've all taken a slice of his cake along the way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VC! said:

When PJ said he was part of the dregs did anyone believe that, like he said 6 2nds 3 3rds  PJs in the top echelon a real competitor one of my very favourite opponents, every time I come up against PJ I expect a tough match a match that is 50/50 but when I play PJ I want to bury him as I'm sure just secretly he does with me, he's just someone you underestimate at your own peril 

John was a very astute Captain, and a super tipster Im sure we've all taken a slice of his cake along the way.

Don't you mean pie

1 minute ago, VC! said:

Thanks mate but today was just not my day. Always enjoy playing you although I think you're well ahead on the leger

• Like 1

Firstly, a big congratulations to Craig and his Mr Aybees, who were much too good for us Yahabeebe today. Had us gasping a long way out, starting with that million-to-one shot that Lightning Auckland Blue stuck his name to.  
For us Yahabeebe the standout top performance came from Heather with a table-topping 6 wins and $400+ into the kitty. 
Always formidable.
The Mr Aybees are a good bunch, we're gonna help you out this coming Saturday by us taking down the over-reaching 'OffnGone' in a major upset as Yahabeebe regains rhythm and rebounds in dazzling style.
There's a long way to go in this comp, and Jokers and Jeopardys will quickly bring the frontrunners back to the field. Seen it all before in many, many PJ Comps. Might be OffnGone for now, but when rigor mortis sets in the field will come a-rushin' on by. Watch this space. 😀
Have a good week, folks....and see you all next Saturday.
Yahabeebe alumni ..... we've got this ! 🙂
Many thanks PJ for another very fine PJ Comp.

• Like 7

Just now, Hesi said:

So is someone in the OffandGone team going to explain why they all took the Te Akau roughie in the last, pie or no pie

We wanted to show BGP how it was done

Seriously let me explain a little of the BGP mania

Watching BGP allowed to spend like that reminds me of a new highly sophisticated state of the art roller coaster theme park, everyone looking on thinks WOW how good is this, when we arrive at the new park, they tell me sorry you're  only allowed to ride the Merry Go Round

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, VC! said:

Thanks Reapers for the match it was much much closer than the final score indicates, I always enjoy coming up against PJ a very formidable opponent,

The Reapers aren't 'Dead' yet , after the 2 'grim' narrow losses. Had to do triple over-time to overcome PJ (who had 6 winners) last week for the AyBees. They'll be back dishing up the 'death-knell' to some teams.

Team OffNGone also benefiting from the 'Harness hardness' of Globe Derby I see with a good win and leading the way in the comp. The kiwi horse named 'OffNGone' winning in Australia last night too, from your team inspiration no doubt......... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lightning Blue said:

The Reapers aren't 'Dead' yet , after the 2 'grim' narrow losses. Had to do triple over-time to overcome PJ (who had 6 winners) last week for the AyBees. They'll be back dishing up the 'death-knell' to some teams.

Team OffNGone also benefiting from the 'Harness hardness' of Globe Derby I see with a good win and leading the way in the comp. The kiwi horse named 'OffNGone' winning in Australia last night too, from your team inspiration no doubt......... 

Yes and ABs benefiting from the Harness hardness of LB😎

Off N Gone surely was the Omen bet yesterday 5-1 on fixed odds the exact price Hesi put up for us to win the comp, nice drive from Chris Alford

As for the Grim Reapers I see they’ve called an emergency meeting this morning there loss yesterday has really turned things on it’s head

DC4CABFE-9951-413C-9A6A-CC27E3F316E5.jpeg

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, VC! said:

We wanted to show BGP how it was done

Seriously let me explain a little of the BGP mania

Watching BGP allowed to spend like that reminds me of a new highly sophisticated state of the art roller coaster theme park, everyone looking on thinks WOW how good is this, when we arrive at the new park, they tell me sorry you're  only allowed to ride the Merry Go Round

I forgot to add our ride on the Merry Go Round is being referred 😆

• Haha 1