The Race Place

Spring Super Draft Comp Round 13 - Wed Oct 30 Bendigo selections thread

PWJ

ROUND 13 (part 2) - BENDIGO - WED OCT 30

The round is split for posting selections. Aggregate scores in head-to-head and all other rules still apply.

Yes, you may select tactically for races 6-10 at Bendigo depending on your position in your head-to-head HOWEVER>>>>

In addition to the minimum of 6 different selections (from your opponent) across the 10 races, you will be required to have at least 4 (FOUR) different selections in the 5 races at Bendigo, if you post after your opponent. Posting early might be an advantage.

The reasons for this are obvious - to prevent people with a personal lead simply copying their opponents selections to guarantee a win.

CAPTAINS WILL NEED TO BE ALERT !

races are:

6. Bendigo R4 - 3.35pm - BRB Electrical 3YO Hdcp - $35k, 1300m, BM64 (scr: 1,5,9,13)

7. Bendigo R6 - 4.45pm - Bet365 Racing Refund Hdcp - $35k, 1100m, BM78 (scr: 2,5)

8. Bendigo R8 - 6.00pm - Jayco Bendigo Cup (Gr3) - $400k, 2400m, hdcp

9. Bendigo R9 - 6.40pm - Bendigo Locksmiths - The Melbourne Cup Carnival Country Series Heat 8 - $100k, 1400m, BM78 Hdcp

10. Bendigo R10 - 7.20pm - Filkel BM70 Hdcp - $35k, 1300m, BM70 (scr: 13)

• Like 1

Wrinkles  Bendigo  Cup  Day    Wednesday

Races are:

6. Bendigo R4 - 3.35pm - BRB Electrical 3YO Hdcp - $35k, 1300m, BM64 - 3,4

7. Bendigo R6 - 4.45pm - Bet365 Racing Refund Hdcp - $35k, 1100m, BM78 - 3,5   Best Bet

8. Bendigo R8 - 6.00pm - Jayco Bendigo Cup (Gr3) - $400k, 2400m, hdcp - 5,11

9. Bendigo R9 - 6.40pm - Bendigo Locksmiths - The Melbourne Cup Carnival Country Series Heat 8 - $100k, 1400m, BM78 Hdcp - 4,7

10. Bendigo R10 - 7.20pm - Filkel BM70 Hdcp - $35k, 1300m, BM70 - 3,4

Ashoka , good luck to you and both our Team's.

PWJ , have a good one.

Thank's.

Brian

6    B-4    ~~    4.7
7    B-6    ~~    6.9**
8    B-8    ~~    7.10
9    B-9    ~~    8.12
10    B-10    ~~    4.5

Thanks PJ

• PWJ pinned this topic
1 hour ago, PWJ said:

I'm really worried about Robert...he hasn't posted at all and there's less than 48 hours to the next comp race...does anyone know what has happened ? do we need to send out a search party ?? Somebody, help !!

Hi Peter,

I am still around, and understand your concern, as it is out of character for me to be so slow in posting my selections.

I have been looking out for the thread since last Wednesday, and have my selections ready, and have not checked today, so standby, all will be revealed very soon.

Cheers.

Robert.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Double R said:

Hi Peter,

I am still around, and understand your concern, as it is out of character for me to be so slow in posting my selections.

I have been looking out for the thread since last Wednesday, and have my selections ready, and have not checked today, so standby, all will be revealed very soon.

Cheers.

Robert.

It's okay Robert. I was just having a little fun. You have a remarkable success rate for such an early poster. I have nothing but admiration !

• Like 1

I'm needing these ones to bring me home over Stevie Zig.

Tough day at the office on Monday ....Bendigo will have us all tested as well, methinks. 

'Too Fast; with their snouts in front of the Dynamouses so far. .... but not a lot in it. 

• R6) 1x7      Best Bet
  • R7) 1x4
  • R8) 1x7
  • R9) 1x3
  • R10) 4x9

Good luck, Steve Zig. 

All the very best to my "teamies" Jack, StevieP, Geoff, & Robert.  We can do this.

Thanks, PJ.

• Like 2

Hope this is not as difficult as monday's was.

Bendigo

R 1    #    4    -   7

R 2    #    6    -   9

R 3    #    7    -   15

R 4    #    1    -   4

R 5    #    3    -   9   BB

Good luck Sharne

Good luck to both teams.

Thanks Peter and get well quickly, suggest a nice hot TODDY !!! 

6 hours ago, PWJ said:

It's okay Robert. I was just having a little fun. You have a remarkable success rate for such an early poster. I have nothing but admiration !

Hi Peter,

I did have a chuckle, and loved your sense of humour, and it is good to have a laugh, and important to be able to laugh at myself.

I do take your competitions seriously, but unlike many, do not worry about potential track conditions, as if the trainers think the track will be unsuitable, they will scratch.

Hope your health is on the improvement..

Cheers.

Robert.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VC! said:

Part 2

Can’t be any worse than Day 1

Bendigo

R6 07-08

R7 03-06*BB

R8 02-07

R9 01-03

R10 01-09

Thanks PJ

PS Hope the family have looked after you today Geoff Happy Birthday 

Ditto, happy birthday Geoff(that Ian misses nothing:classic_smile:).  Hope you have a good day with Howie pouring the drinks

• Haha 2