The Race Place

All things Covid and Political discussion .........Be Kind

Midnight Caller

11 hours ago, Hesi said:

Are he and a few of the other know it alls , so arrogant as to think they know more than the combined knowledge of the best scientific brains in NZ, who are continually reviewing data as it comes to hand and overseas experiences as they also evolve.  Or are they also, all part of the so called Covid conspiracy 

We should bow to his knowledge. He knows everything about every topic. He certainly writes on them all as if he does. Apparently Verry Elleegant would have won last years Melbourne Cup as well - with a better barrier draw. You just can't make this shit up.

“The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic. While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product,” said Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D. “While millions of people have already safely received COVID-19 vaccines, we recognize that for some, the FDA approval of a vaccine may now instill additional confidence to get vaccinated. Today’s milestone puts us one step closer to altering the course of this pandemic in the U.S.” 

“Our scientific and medical experts conducted an incredibly thorough and thoughtful evaluation of this vaccine. We evaluated scientific data and information included in hundreds of thousands of pages, conducted our own analyses of Comirnaty’s safety and effectiveness, and performed a detailed assessment of the manufacturing processes, including inspections of the manufacturing facilities,” said Peter Marks, M.D., Ph.D., director of FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research. “We have not lost sight that the COVID-19 public health crisis continues in the U.S. and that the public is counting on safe and effective vaccines. The public and medical community can be confident that although we approved this vaccine expeditiously, it was fully in keeping with our existing high standards for vaccines in the U.S."

Molly's on the campaign trail in true style

Darwin is at work again
Now let me make it clear, I love old Charlie Darwin, he continually cleanses the globe of those who simply don’t fit, and in doing so he raises the average IQ of those who remain
I do note though that his latest experiment, the one whereby he’s convinced about 27% of you nutcase caravan dwellers and crystal rubbers, that Covid is a conspiracy, that mRNA is not a vaccine, that Israel, the UK, Singapore, Scotland ( actually every country in the world ) are not winning the Covid battle with successful vaccination regimes, hugely reduced hospitalisations and virtually no mortality …..well I’ll just describe you as “anti-vaxxers”………I want you fruitcakes to know you’re not welcome here
Take your stupidity, your ignorance, your internut derived disinformation, your dangerous but unsubstantiated theories, and fxxxxx off
From today if you try to post your shxt here I’ll red card you immediately

PLEASE NOTE - I've just realised, this may come across as me talking, but I am quoting Leo Molloy's Facebook page

9 hours ago, mardigras said:

ome do get a little reactionary to what the government does, rather than just making the best of the situation you

Go live in Melbourne or Sydney Mardi. If you are a business owner you are screwed big time, if you are a child  NO SCHOOL,no playground or park playing, nothing. 

Here's a watch.

Rumble.com.  Stew Peters TV .Live on RVM. August 23.  He is interviewing one of only two Australian Parliamentarians to speak out about the totalitarian control. His name is Craig Kelly and a sober speaker. Some appalling abuses for a so called Democracy. Enjoy.

Edited by Globederby19

4 hours ago, Hesi said:

Molly's on the campaign trail in true style

Darwin is at work again
Now let me make it clear, I love old Charlie Darwin, he continually cleanses the globe of those who simply don’t fit, and in doing so he raises the average IQ of those who remain
I do note though that his latest experiment, the one whereby he’s convinced about 27% of you nutcase caravan dwellers and crystal rubbers, that Covid is a conspiracy, that mRNA is not a vaccine, that Israel, the UK, Singapore, Scotland ( actually every country in the world ) are not winning the Covid battle with successful vaccination regimes, hugely reduced hospitalisations and virtually no mortality …..well I’ll just describe you as “anti-vaxxers”………I want you fruitcakes to know you’re not welcome here
Take your stupidity, your ignorance, your internut derived disinformation, your dangerous but unsubstantiated theories, and fxxxxx off
From today if you try to post your shxt here I’ll red card you immediately

Dear me, you really have been indoctrinated Allan. Luckily for those of us still alive we might get to see justice and real truth .:classic_tongue:

50 minutes ago, Globederby19 said:

Go live in Melbourne or Sydney Mardi. If you are a business owner you are screwed big time, if you are a child  NO SCHOOL,no playground or park playing, nothing. 

Here's a watch.

Rumble.com.  Stew Peters TV .Live on RVM. August 23.  He is interviewing one of only two Australian Parliamentarians to speak out about the totalitarian control. His name is Craig Kelly and a sober speaker. Some appalling abuses for a so called Democracy. Enjoy.

Both my kids live there now, so yeah, I hear from them frequently about the state of things.

I'm not suggesting things are good, but mass protests and complaining on forum sites, isn't going to change anything. I don't see the politicians having a rapid change of heart.

56 minutes ago, mardigras said:

I don't see the politicians having a rapid change of heart.

No I don't either and my son lives there as well. I have heard that there is a groundswell starting in amongst the Legal fraternity about taking the Govt to task.

How one sues a Sovereign Nation is a good question. 

31 minutes ago, barryb said:

80% of people spread it to No one Hesi, do you not read anything mate.

its the old 80/20 rules that applies to most things.

How did he spread it then to his 29 year old workmate then, but to no one in a crowded pub

17 minutes ago, barryb said:

He didn't you dumb fuck.

They spread it to him.

He was just the first one to come forward & get tested, hes NOT the first person in the chain.

Its no fucking wonder you vote Labour.

Didn't he flat with the fully vaccinated nurse? The MOH (aka the ministry of incompetence) will never tell the nation if this outbreak started from a fully vaccinated person would they??? I am not saying that it did but doubt they would say if they found the link.

4 minutes ago, von Smallhaussen said:

Didn't he flat with the fully vaccinated nurse? The MOH (aka the ministry of incompetence) will never tell the nation if this outbreak started from a fully vaccinated person would they??? I am not saying that it did but doubt they would say if they found the link.

I wouldn't think it is of any significance. 

Here is what we know about the cases.

• Case A is a Devonport man, 58, who was the first case identified yesterday. He is described as a tradesman.

• His workmate, a 29-year-old man, also tested positive.

• Three of the workmates' flatmates have also tested positive. They are a 25-year-old female teacher at Avondale College, an Auckland Hospital nurse, 21, and a man aged 20.

• Two friends of those living in the flat have also tested positive. They are a 21-year-old woman and a man aged 19.

51 minutes ago, ngakonui grass said:

How is it that i can't buy a lotto ticket at a supermarket??

Why won't my local council pick up food scraps but still pick up rubbish??

Lotto isn't essential but you can buy online

Can't speak for your area but Otago Peninsula collect Rubbish Bags ,empty Envirowaste Bins but don't collect Bottles as recycle centre not open.

4 minutes ago, craigos1 said:

Can't speak for your area but Otago Peninsula collect Rubbish Bags ,empty Envirowaste Bins but don't collect Bottles as recycle centre not open.

Pretty much identical situation to the TAB

20 minutes ago, craigos1 said:

Of course you are correct,but i can buy all types of uncovered fruits and veges.

You've gotta love the internet. People like those (even on other NZ racing sites) simply stating things that are bullshit. I can see why things are the way they are with so much ignorance.

Yes, you have to question the narrative by some (propaganda etc), but making shit up because you don't like the story, is simply showing how out of your depth you are.

And I'm not talking about the vaccine or any of that. (Just other ignorant posts from intellectually challenged people).

• Like 1