The Race Place

National Championship Super Comp Results Thread

PWJ

It's 7.30 in the morning here in Bangkok and due to regional hosting issues I can't watch these races live but get delayed coverage of replays from SkyRacing about 15 mins after the race is run. Bit frustrating but still fun following. Doing a great job John especially with the "live table"

• Like 3

Loving the 'live table' John .... and as long as Mighty Blues maintain their place on top of the ladder I'll be continuing to love the 'live`table' ! 😊

Am also rapt that Gordy managed to find Tweedledum Tweedledee as his NZ Best Bet. ✔️ Great stuff ,Gordy...picking up the mantle with aplomb as Roland earns a well-deserved rest. 

• Like 1

Mighty Blues ease out to a 3-2 lead over the Ferdies after Comp R2.

Blues Brothers Geoff & Howie score BB quinellas; Gordy with the quinella; Roland also on board with the winner.

Only Ashoka nabbed 'Need I Say More' for the Ferdies.

Howie, Geoff, Gordy lead their matches for the Mighty Blues.

Maurice & Ashoka for the Ferdies lead over Roland & Pete respectively.  

320.20 Maurice

58.00 Roland

how ya feelin' Maurice? Got enuf of a lead after the NZ leg, do you reckon?

The Oz races could be rather upsetting, for some ...

..as for you, Porky 5 from 5 is brill, now take a rest and leave the Ozzies to the Mustelid ...

Edited by Maximus

Well picked, Zac & Ashoka.

As I said when I posted my selections this morning, Zac's results in the comp haven't been the greatest but we all know that those are the dangerous ones to watch out for, the ones that you never saw coming.

And sitting in Geoff's lounge earlier this afternoon I made the comment that I'd noted  Ashoka has an excellent strike-rate with longer-priced Best Bets,

He certainly didn't disappoint. 

I had a little flutter on Tagaloa. Minor consolation. 🙂

Certainly Tagaloa's was a great run, right up there forcing a fast pace into the straight, and a sitting duck to be shot down..Hanseatic tried, looked like it would, ... but couldn't. Best horse  won.

• Like 1