The Race Place

NPC Spring Super Comp 2023 - entries called for

PWJ

6 hours ago, Hesi said:

I can skip PJ, regardless of where I go.  Quite enjoyed it last time with the Reapers and enjoyed giving the other teams a walloping

Could be your big chance to become a Blues brother if Howie and Geoff are indisposed 😃

1 hour ago, Our Maizcay said:

he can't enter twice 🙂

i'll be in thanks

happy to captain if you don't have enough or happy to slot into a team

Got ya now

We have a dog called Tassie, just a midget compared to the other 3, but get it's heckles up and it would take on and probably do a lot of damage to the others.  Saw it chase down and rag doll a possum about a month ago, all in the space of about 5 seconds, yet it sleeps under the covers at the bottom of my son's and his partners bed

• Like 1

Unfortunately  ,  Due to Family Illness. 

I will not be able to represent  my Beloved Ferdies Team. To my Replacement in The Ferdies Tipping Team. I wish you all the very best of Good Tipping  Luck. You have joined and become a Part of a Notable ,  Fantastic Tipping Team.

Please note , Wrinkles and all My Fellow Family Members thank you for The Many e-mails you have sent us inviting us to join your Tipping Competition.

Good Luck to you all.

Zac.

20 minutes ago, brown fox said:

Obviously haven't seen their Rugby team🙈

a quiet word to you, Wiley old Fox, you have not time for posting snide remarks about your opposition so far out from Round 1.
You should be studying the form!

MM

• Haha 2