The Race Place

Midweek 5 To Win - October Rnd 3 - Wed Oct 11 - TAUPO

PWJ

Note - we are not at Waverley or Warwick Farm this week. Client visits to the Hunter means I'm not available for those meetings

CHANGE OF PLANS FOR ME MEANS I WON'T BE ABLE TO GIVE UPDATES TOMORROW. IF ANYONE WANTS TO STEP IN AND DO SO PLEASE FEEL FREE. IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP

It's a maiden kind of Wednesday at Taupo as we chase early 5-To-Winners Richie and Maurice. Looks like we will have 3 divvy races although that opener looks a bit tricky.

Good luck !

Just select one horse per race to run a dividend-bearing placing. See original thread for rules. You MUST replace normal scratchings or your entry will be invalid. Anyone can join in

Gary was the January Champion, Rob our February Champ and Gordy the Top Dog for March and May while Hesi triumphed in April. Tassie Tiger qualified in May and Graeme was the King of June while Pete qualified in July, Ian in August and Rees bought a ticket in September. Who will be the October Queen or King?

1. Taupo R1 - 12.34pm - Generation Homes Rotorua - $18k, 1800m, maiden

2. Taupo R2 - 1.07pm - Placemakers Rotorua - $18k, 1300m, maiden 3yo

3. Taupo R3 - 1.42pm - Winstone Wallboards - $18k, 1300m, maiden

4. Taupo R4 - 2.17pm - Mcleod Hiabs - $18k, 1300m, maiden 3yo

5. Taupo R5 - 2.52pm - Buy Tickets Online for Melbourne Cup 7 Nov@Taupo - $18k, 1100m, R65 BM

• PWJ pinned this topic