The Race Place

Wednesday Comp @ Kensington (Randwick) - all welcome

PWJ

Just a fun one day comp for the Lockdown crowd. Randwick's Kensington track in Sydney is the venue. First race 2.50pm (NZ) 12.50pm (Oz), 8 races in total. Scratchings to sub

TWO (2) horses per race, one BB, $10 Win each horse, $1 quinella - simple stuff. Bragging rights to the winner. Entries and results here

• Like 1

• Hesi changed the title to Wednesday Comp @ Kensington (Randwick) -l welcome al
  • PWJ pinned this topic

You're onto it today Rees, no cabin fever in your household

Tell me how does someone do plumbing for 50 years, shovel other peoples shyte, and still retain a sense of humour......I suppose I've answered my own question.

Good on ya Rees, love ya

28 minutes ago, Hesi said:

Tell me how does someone do plumbing for 50 years, shovel other peoples shyte, and still retain a sense of humour......I suppose I've answered my own question.

Good on ya Rees, love ya

Gave the shoveling away 20 yrs ago and stuck to gas fitting only. Now I only blow people up. :classic_blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Kensington(Randwick)

Race 1     #     10  -  14

Race 2     #     13  -  17  BB

Race 3     #     1    -   2

Race 4     #     4    -   6

Race 5     #     4    -   8

Race 6     #     1    -   10

Race 7     #     6    -   9

Race 8     #     9    -   14

Thankyou PJ    ☺️

18 hours ago, Hesi said:

Good on ya Rees, love ya

he thinks of the money

The Mustelid has decided to show other Kiwis the kind of lateral and innovative thinking that will be required in the post-Covid era.

I have decided to select an opponent for a H2H match at Randwick today, so I thought I'd invite my old mate the self-professed "would-be-Mustelid murderer" ASHOKA to accept the challenge. 

MM

😧

11 minutes ago, Steve Paul said:

Not Virgil!!!

he's welcome (as always) to have a crack at the poor Mustelid, who is feeling very vulnerable today, having taken at least 3 minutes to sort out his picks (prior to scratchings being advised LOL).

• Thanks 1

STOP PRESS!!! HOLD THE PHONE!!! MUSTELID MEDIA RELEASE FOLLOWS:

In a fit of unparalleled generosity clearly driven by Cabin Fever, Mustelid Maximus has offered a PRIZE to the winner of PJ's Wednesday Comp@ Randwick. The prize is the winner's choice of:

• Telperion cap, Mongolian Khan cap, Karaka 2020 cap OR
  • NZ$20 Win bet or Multi bet this Saturday on any race in Australia.

"Generosity of spirit runs in the Mustelidae family," said cap'n Max, as he rushed away to supervise his daily "Meals On Weasels" luncheon service for poor mustelids. " I must have got the 'bug' from one of my forefathers, but which one of the four I've got no idea. Enjoy!"

ENDS

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1