The Race Place

Spring NPC Super Comp Results Thread

PWJ

Firstly congrats to The Chiefs, I can't find that initial market that I did, but I can recall I said they could go to the lead and never be headed.  Well led Ian

Thanks to the Highlanders, you were too good today, good luck with your big race on Tues, surely it has to be Self Assured in a canter

Thanks to my team the Magpies, we needed 3 points today to take it out, but not to be.  Wrinkly, Porky, Roger and the Robber you have been great.

Finally to the enigmatic PJ for another perfectly run comp, thanks so much for choosing to run your comps on this site.  Look forward to what your next offering is.

Oh, and the unbeaten record, well we will just tuck that away for when the smartarses stick their head above the pulpit

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, PWJ said:

FINAL TABLE 

1st 16.5 CHIEFS $8803.00

2nd 15.5 BLUES $8062.20

3rd 14 FERDIES $6717.80

4th 13 MAGPIES $7250.60

5th 11.5 SWAMP FOXES $7449.20

6th 11 HIGHLANDERS $6828.00

7th 7 KAURI KATS $5524.60

8th 4 TURBOS $6133.20

Chiefs and the Magpies have that gap on the field, but both risk losing a point with their Black Adder.  A 2 point win to either would see them on 16.5/16 respectively

The Chiefs managed all that was needed, a 2 pointer and also thereby did not lose a point to their Black Adder

Magpies got not points and lost 1. so that was the end of their run

Swamp Foxes could easily achieve a 6 pointer, but that would take them to 17.5, so they are probably faves

Swampies lost, so that also was their comp gone

Blues are going to need an 8 pointer, which is a big ask, possibly a 6 pointer but with other results going their way

Blues needed an 8 pointer to win as predicted, almost did it

Highlanders would need a 5 pointer and lots of other things to go their way

Only a 2 pointer to the Highlanders, but it did not make any difference in the end

Ferdies and Kats are both going to need possibly 8 pointers, but 10 definitely to put them in a definite winning position

Ferdies gave it a shake, but needed the 10 points

Kats run never eventuated

Turbos can't win unfortunately

Were already well beaten

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Globederby19 said:

All credit to PJ for that comp, and it is having a desired effect going on Happy Sunrises comments.

Having two teams of Harness nuts was inspired, and seemed to even the field out a bit, and the destroyer Gee doing it again. 

Look forward to the next instalment.👍

well give me some competition