The Race Place

Spring Super Draft Comp Round 13 - Monday Oct 28 selection thread

PWJ

Confidence is brimming with my Team posting early, only Rex to come.

Todays result  will give us a  strategic look at how to play Wed at Bendigo, so lets hope the results fall our way and we remain in contention with the pack chasing hard.:classic_happy:

Going outside the square today (sense some upsets at Pimlico), so chase these Tom, and all the best.

R1  2-4

R2  6-13

R3  4-13

R4  4-9

R5  1-3 BB

Go LA BODEGA.

Thnx PJ.

• Like 1

And so, my fellow Animals, ask not about Jokers, for they are no more, and on Saturday the Joker was most cruelly laid upon our pretty little heads.
But today is the day of Mon, a whole new day, when Justice will come to Tombstone, Te Rapa and Te Kingdom , and your animal Labours will be rewarded. Say No More!!

R1         10,11

R2           6,11 BB

R3           2,3

R4           2,14

R5           12,14

MM

• Like 1

Morning all and teamies!!

Waikato a happy hunting ground in the past BUT times they are a 'changing. as does the track condition Last week dismal weather

disrupted the trials and jockeys pulled the plug due to deluge of aqua during and i and Mr Gee were watching and talking to said jockeys and trainers with a cuppa coffee and soggy chips!  Today a dead 4 so letzbringiton!!

Horses near the pace usually do well but lets hope some ruffies add to our tally! WECANDOOSIT!!?

Have to knock these FIVE and O off their perch! and turn some dismal form around after a frustrating run of seconds last week!!

R1=-  2x3

R2=- 6x14

R3=- 3x9

R4=- 4x13

R5=-10x12 -BB -Thanks P.J! a little luck to you VvD but hope those favs you prefer  get rolled !! C'mon  Animals wegotthis!!

• Like 1

GOOD MORNING ALL ..... SPECIAL GOOD MORNING TO SHARNE PLEASE PLEASE BE KIND TO ME :classic_happy:

R 1     #      10  -  12

R 2     #      10  -  14

R 3     #       1   -   9

R 4     #       4   -   9    BB

R 5     #       3   -   10

OH CAPTAIN ..... I HAVE A TUFF OPPONENT TODAY ..... SO U HAVE TO WIN YOUR MATCH FOR BOTH OF US ..... :classic_wink:

THANKS PJ 

• Like 3

Jeepers , having a look at everybody's selections ( all teams) they are spread around like a mad woman's shiite, or browns cows , depends how PC one is. 

Could be a hard day at the office today. Two of our opponents are obviously perplexed,still trying to make up their minds, which gives us hope with confused people to play against.  

COME ON DOWN, Tom and PJ. Promise not to "laugh"at your picks.:classic_tongue:

20 hours ago, Mafioso said:

Brian        
1    T-4    9.13
2    T-5    2.4
3    T-7    5.8**
4    T-8    2.6
5    T-9    2.12

Good Luck Dualis        

Good Luck Wild Bunch        

MANY THANKS PJ        

Subs for races 3-4-5

Brian            
1    T-4    ~~    9.13
2    T-5    ~~    2.4
3    T-7    ~~    5.7**
4    T-8    ~~    2.8
5    T-9    ~~    1.12
Thanks PJ

7 minutes ago, Say No More said:

Perhaps they're just waiting to see what the weather and track does for the first three races?

You're right though Rees - very tough fields today. 

I stuck to Andys horses today, usually has them fit and ready to run. I see Pimlico is only at 13,s, on the tote and 41,s FF. Bit of astute money gone on I would think from the connections :classic_wink:.